No announcement yet.

Everything Terrence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know if I would pull the trigger on that trade. Jordan Hill doesn't exactly move the needle for us and the draft pick is pretty low. I'd rather try to use Ross in a trade that fixes one of the holes on this roster. As Dan H mentioned, he has a great NBA skill set and there has to be some team out there that values it.

Comment

• As much as I would be satisfied to see Ross traded for almost anything, I have a deep fear that as soon as he is gone, a switch will flip in his brain and he will start to care about his game, and he will turn into the player we all want him to be.

Comment

• Ross has more value as a Raptor.. keep him and give him a low ball contract because he deserves it. Then trade him a year later when he has more value.

He'd be fine as a 8th/9th man off the bench. Just give him 15-20mpg max and if he looks lost take him out.

Ross is not a cancer. He's annoying to watch but I'd like to see how he performs under a different coach. Guy has lots of athleticism and a smooth shot. He has the tools to be really good.. but he doesn't need to be coddled anymore.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          Ross has more value as a Raptor.. keep him and give him a low ball contract because he deserves it. Then trade him a year later when he has more value.

He'd be fine as a 8th/9th man off the bench. Just give him 15-20mpg max and if he looks lost take him out.

Ross is not a cancer. He's annoying to watch but I'd like to see how he performs under a different coach. Guy has lots of athleticism and a smooth shot. He has the tools to be really good.. but he doesn't need to be coddled anymore.
          That's what kills me about Ross. He has all the tools to be an elite level player, but it's like being a great player doesn't appeal to him. Frustrating to say the least.

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
            Rumors around the Lakers being interested in T Ross

http://www.silverscreenandroll.com/2...-terrence-ross

Thoughts?
            That's not a rumour. That's some guy throwing out the name of every young, relatively cheap, under-performing guard out there and saying they're a possible Lakers target.
            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
              That's not a rumour. That's some guy throwing out the name of every young, relatively cheap, under-performing guard out there and saying they're a possible Lakers target.
              Nicely said. ESPN 710 LA was reporting today that Butler from CHI is interested in joining Lakers.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                Superjudge acknowledges nothing except Superjudge.
                What can i say, I have a taste for nice things.

Comment

Working...
                X