Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Being realistic....Players I Want on the Raptors in 2012-13

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Tesla wrote: View Post
    Racist!
    You're just bitter Edison stole your ideas.

    Comment


    • #47
      Mediumcore wrote: View Post
      You're just bitter Edison stole your ideas.
      Haha

      Comment


      • #48
        Just sayin' but uh, Terrence Williams is available if anyone cares that is

        Comment


        • #49
          As well, with all this talk bout trading for Granger, I think Indiana would value Aaron Gray more than Davis, they don't exactly have a rebounder on their 2nd unit, so if we do sign T. Williams like I suggested above we could have a package like this,
          Kleiza-Calderon-Gray-and that 2nd rounder we got for JJ would do it.



          Disclaimer: this is speculation

          Comment


          • #50
            Actually just found out that Milicic got amnestied we could get him and then add Johnson or Davis to the package and take away the 2nd rounder.



            I hope this isn't what u may call a stupid comment

            Comment


            • #51
              Mindlessness wrote: View Post
              Just sayin' but uh, Terrence Williams is available if anyone cares that is
              dude where the hell are we going to put terrence williams if we do sign him(which we wont)? he's sure as hell not going to be satisfied as a 3rd string SG or SF

              Comment


              • #52
                Um, it is/was/will always be speculation thank you very much, and what happens if they trade Kleiza in a package for Granger

                Comment


                • #53
                  Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                  Um, it is/was/will always be speculation thank you very much, and what happens if they trade Kleiza in a package for Granger
                  they wont

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    planetmars wrote: View Post
                    I like Harden and would love for him to be on the Raps, but he's a west coast kid who has already mentioned Phoenix as a possible team he'd be interested in (who would probably be interested since they lost out on Gordon). I think it would be tough to try and get Harden via free agency.

                    Easier in my opinion would be to get the stud via trade.
                    Harden didn't mention being interested in Phoenix, he politely answered a question from Arizona media about possibly playing for the Suns. While technically they're the same thing, it's not like he brought it up.

                    I suppose he could have replied "not a chance" and burned those bridges though (he went to Arizona State). He followed that by saying that he loves what OKC has going for it, but that is usually ignored because that would kill any (content generating) rumours/reports.
                    Two beer away from being two beers away.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Was just reading an idea for a trade with Toronto and Detroit. Calderon for Bynum and Prince. Would have made more sense prior to picking up JL3 and Fields, but any thoughts? Would Prince have brought some good veteran leadership and defense to the Rap's? Here is teh article:

                      http://www.detroitbadboys.com/2012/7...e-for-calderon

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                        Was just reading an idea for a trade with Toronto and Detroit. Calderon for Bynum and Prince. Would have made more sense prior to picking up JL3 and Fields, but any thoughts? Would Prince have brought some good veteran leadership and defense to the Rap's? Here is teh article:

                        http://www.detroitbadboys.com/2012/7...e-for-calderon
                        Dwane Casey did note we needed a small forward, a veteran, a good defender, and someone who can shoot the ball. This fits into that mold, I wouldn't mind him. Would I have Prince over Fields? 2 years ago? Hell yeah. Now? I don't know.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X