Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Lowry in Vegas, this time with DC:

Comment

I think this is huge. Casey already proved he can make this team better with the players he had. Now he has a PG that he says is what he WANTS in a pg. That makes me think we will be a lot better next season. I feel very confident in both Casey and Lowry and they are saying all the right things. Of course we want Lowry to prove that on the court as well.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
        Lose the stupid glasses Landry, cause as much as you'd like to think it is, geek ain't cool.
        Thanks for the Tip Gok Wan, but I think the glasses look awesome.

Comment

Lucamacus wrote: View Post
          I bet Landry's fixie bike is of the single gear vareity.
          All fixies are single gear. Not all single gear bikes are fixies. Your joke should have been, "I bet his single gear bike is of the fixie variety."

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            Who said anything about serious? It's more like a teenage girl witha crush on him asking him questions. I dont' know, if I had a tough PG from Philly, my "fun" conversation might still have a lot about ball and Philly (or at least a little)
            Not everything is about basketball. This was just one of those laid back interviews just for fun.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
              More Lowry in Vegas, this time with DC:
              Good find, I already have a man crush on Lowry, the guy can seriously ball hard.
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Working...
              X