X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thead
    replied
    KingMaxwell47 wrote: View Post
    That's highly contingent on which Brandon Roy they get.
    not really

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    One of the reasons I believe Minny may have overpaid to get Kirilenko is to impress upon Love that they are serious about putting a good team around him ...he has been making noises about his opt out option lately.

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    B Roy won't be his former self and can't play heavy minutes so this team won't be as good. It all depends on how well they are coached, i used to think adelman was a great coach but after witnessing Dwane Casey flip over defense to top 15 in the league i totally changed my mind. Even last year everyone said they'd make the playoffs and it never happened.

Leave a comment:

• KingMaxwell47
    replied
    thead wrote: View Post
    well gents...Minnesota is a playoff team.

A starting line of

PG: Rubio SG: Roy SF: Kirilenko PF: Love C: Pekovic

suddenly I do not want to play this team
    That's highly contingent on which Brandon Roy they get.

Leave a comment:

• Eric Akshinthala
    replied
    thead wrote: View Post

A starting line of

Indeed a formidable line up. With Alderman coaching them, they should make some noise.

Leave a comment:

• Prime
    replied
    SuperRaptor wrote: View Post
    I feel like 10 million a year is too much for Kirilenko, didn't he come off the bench when he played in Utah? His defense is amazing though no doubt, but I think his best days are behind him.
    http://www.canishoopus.com/2012/7/25...drei-kirilenko

There's some shoddy extrapolations but I agree with most of its points .

Leave a comment:

• SuperRaptor
    replied
    I feel like 10 million a year is too much for Kirilenko, didn't he come off the bench when he played in Utah? His defense is amazing though no doubt, but I think his best days are behind him.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    One good thing about MIN signing AK47 is it LIKELY means should a top SF become available there is one less contender (unless they include AK as part of any deal) for the Raptors to deal with.

Leave a comment:

• thead
    replied

A starting line of

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    i was wildly against the signing of AK47 before but after watching some of his work in the past year and seeing his shooting percentages (especially from 3) i'm no longer as opposed

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

Minnesota is finalizing a two-year, $20 million contract with free agent forward Andrei Kirilenko, league sources tell Y! Sports.
    Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

Kirilenko's deal with the Wolves is expected to include a player option for the 2013-'14 season, sources said.

Minnesota for David West Contract.

This would all hinge on the 3-team, s&t with Lopez/Warrick going to NOH, Wes Johnson/Miller/minimum contracts/pick going to PHX, and 2nd round picks going to MIN...... or I believe that is what the rumoured trade was.

Rumours of Miller going back to MIN were bullshit because he can't be traded back there until July 1st, 2013 as per CBA.... he is retiring though so kind of a moot point as this is all about his $848k guaranteed of $5.1M contract that must be bought out by July 30.

Leave a comment:

• Prime
    replied
    AK-47 off the table

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    who scores on a lowry/fields/ak47/davis/val lineup? anyone?

Leave a comment:

• ezz_bee
    replied
    Katman wrote: View Post
    or MORE importantly...finding $8M in cap room.

Yes we'd have to get rid of Calderon or Kleiza+Amir or Davis

Leave a comment:

• ezz_bee
    replied
    isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    ak47 would be a decent fit at the starting three. on an unrelated sidenote, we'd have the whitest frontcourt in the whole NBA if this actually happened.

We could almost put out an all-white line up!

Calderon
    Kleiza
    Kirilenko
    Bargs
    JV/Gray

Or white's versus blacks in practice! I'm sure it'd be a good team building exercise!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X