Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raptors Artwork Website - Wallpaper, Sigs, Etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    Turbozone wrote: View Post
    In response:

- Thanks for the love and warm welcome for a stranger!

- It's my first site so I tried to fit everything perfectly but sometimes had to just go with bigger pictures. After the initial homepage, there is an easy flow for the user so I kept it. Thanks 10,000 hours!

- I take note of all requests and now and then do them. To guarantee a sig or get a personalized one, you can make a donation on the site and get a complimentary sig gift @ Hello

Hope you enjoy, I'm just getting started
    You gotta make one of quincy acy though. Oh and demar derozan dunking, that would be awesome. I go to your site for all my raptors wallpapers, keep up the awesome work bro.

Leave a comment:

• Turbozone
    replied
    In response:

- Thanks for the love and warm welcome for a stranger!

- It's my first site so I tried to fit everything perfectly but sometimes had to just go with bigger pictures. After the initial homepage, there is an easy flow for the user so I kept it. Thanks 10,000 hours!

- I take note of all requests and now and then do them. To guarantee a sig or get a personalized one, you can make a donation on the site and get a complimentary sig gift @ Hello

Hope you enjoy, I'm just getting started

Leave a comment:

• Hello
    replied
    Do you take requests? :P

I'd love to see one of Lowry Ross DD Ed And Val together!
    Raptors Future Core!

Leave a comment:

• 10 000 Hours
    replied
    Cool, the lowry pic in mid dribble is great.

...one suggestion, as a web designer, I've noticed that your banner is too big, leading to people having to scroll before they see your art. Other than that, good job.

Leave a comment:

• JStockton
    replied
    That's quite a talent you got there Turbo.

Leave a comment:

• zulfi
    replied
    Damn the Rudy Gay poster/picture looks is so nice...Gay looks perfect in a Raps uni!

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    You are indeed quite Talented. Well done Turbo.
    One of these just might make its way onto my Desktop.

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    Turbozone wrote: View Post
    Hi RR!

I've been creating Raptor Themed artwork for a few years and yesterday launched www.Turbozone.ca which is full of Raptors Wallpapers, Sigs, etc.,

Just wanted to share it with your community as I know there are a lot of hardcore fans on here who might get a laugh or two!

Mods, haven't posted in here yet, so sorry if this isn;t worthy of a new thread, not sure where I should have placed it

TURBOZONE
    OMG im a huge fan bro. Yo you need to make a wallpaper of the starting lineup ,Lowry, DeRozan, Fields, Bargs, and Big V it'll be awesome!

Leave a comment:

• bounty
    replied
    Some funny videos

Leave a comment:

• ezz_bee
    replied
    Dude, that was awesome, Oakley-shomkly I can't believe I forgot "Uncle Phil" played for us!

Leave a comment:

• e2thed
    replied
    Turbozone you do good work man, I like your Monta Ellis wallpaper its funny.

Leave a comment:

• Employee
    replied
    Some very cool stuff here! I've already changed my wallpaper.

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    I'll sticky this thread too.

Leave a comment:

• MyTEAM4Life
    replied
    really great stuff - u are a funny guy

Leave a comment:

• Turbozone
    replied
    Thanks for letting me!