The culture change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Fox wrote: View Post
    Darth Vader over Rocky Music? That gets my vote...
    Bom. Bom. Bom. Bom. Bah. Don. Bom. Bah. Don.

Comment

blackjitsu wrote: View Post
      Jeesh. I only got through War and Peace. Making me look like a featherweight. I also noticed a lot less people going into the game time chats (@ Raptors Republic) this past season. By the end, they weren't even worth going in.
      Was i not entertaining enough for you in the chats ?? :P

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
        The team needs it's best players, the guys looked upon to be leaders, to lead the charge. If Bargnani doesn't bust his ass on defense and the glass this season then the Raptors won't progress nearly as far as they hope.
        I think he'll work hard on defence, but I really don't see him ever marginally or significantly improving on his rebounding abilities.
        Walking like I'm already there.

Comment

Maybe they weren't technically "fun" to watch, but it was refreshing to see the team actually try, as opposed to looking like they don't really give a shit.
          Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
            Maybe they weren't technically "fun" to watch, but it was refreshing to see the team actually try, as opposed to looking like they don't really give a shit.
            +1

Effort can absolve a lot of ills.

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
              Agree. And I am too lazy to dig up a list of how many VERY CLOSE games we lost by 5-6 points. And there were MANY games last season that we were right there up till the end of the game. Of course with lack of talent and experience it is even understanble that we lost those games. My point is that last season was entertaining enough for me. So this season would be mind-blowing. Imagine not having to watch Butler shoot a brick 3 !

Comment

Last season was fun to watch not for what it was, but for what it could be.

(I saw Dark Knight Rises last night, so forgive me if that sounds Nolan-esque)
                Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Working...
                X