Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to watch Lithuania games during the Olympics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
    Sportlemon.Tv always covers every sport.
    +1,000,000
    Always good streams for UFC events. Haven't had to pay for a ppv in a long time lol

Comment

big red wrote: View Post
      I've been with them for three years. Almost every hardcore computer nerd I know is with them. They have the best customer service and their pricing is excellent. The company president is also one of the biggest supporters of Net Neutrality in Canada and fought hard against Bell and Rogers in some key pricing decisions with the CRTC. I could go on for ages about their tech support. I live in a 100-year-old neighbourhood, so we've had some issues with the wire network. Teksavvy has always had a technician out the next day (they use Bell techs) and they call back after the tech has been there to make sure the problem was solved.
      Oh yeah, and did I mention the 300gb monthly cap? After coming from 60gb with Rogers, it was heaven.

(No I don't work for Teksavvy, I'm just REALLY happy with their service after getting screwed around so much with Rogers for two years and Bell before that).
      Agreed. Love me some Teksavvy meself.
      TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
        ctvolympics.ca is streaming the Olympics
        But there aren't any announcers? It's just the arena sound...that's kind of weak.

Though you can hear the players..that's pretty cool.
        Last edited by Mess; Sun Jul 29, 2012, 09:59 AM.
        Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

http://www.vipbox.tv/watch/62505/2/u...am-online.html

team usa vs france pretty good quality stream
          We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
            Agreed. Love me some Teksavvy meself.
            Also have to throw in my vote of confidence for Teksavvy - it got recommended to me and yes, the 300GB of usage a month is amazing and the speeds are even better - $40-60 a month can get you a lot further with these guys than the other evil giants ie bell, shaw, cogeco, rogers, or whatever else there is out there.

Go Lithuania! Go JONAS! Can't wait for the Team USA vs Lith game!
            Your ex came by; you can call me Jonas Valanciunas, cause I'm the king of rebounds!

Comment

Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
              Man that sounds exciting! One of my biggest dreams is to travel to China. I hope you are having an amazing time there, and stay safe!
              Yes, life here can be adventurous at times. It's a good place to be right now. I think many Canadians would enjoy travelling here. My parents came to visit and loved it.
              Walking like I'm already there.

Comment

10 000 Hours wrote: View Post
                Yes, life here can be adventurous at times. It's a good place to be right now. I think many Canadians would enjoy travelling here. My parents came to visit and loved it.
                thats awesome, im always up for an adventure... speaking of china here is a link for the spain and chiana game that just started

http://www.vipbox.tv/watch/62508/1/s...am-online.html
                We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

calderon and gasol are killing it!!

Comment

I guess if someone can post a link to the Lithuania game later, that would be really awsome and greatly appreciated! thanks!

Comment

Usagi_yo_Jimbo wrote: View Post
                      I guess if someone can post a link to the Lithuania game later, that would be really awsome and greatly appreciated! thanks!
                      don't worry ill post a link for everyone to watch. it would be nice if i can find an hd stream somewhere

Comment

http://sportlive.lt/en/

Well, this never disappointed me.
                        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

ilemi.eu is a great site as well

Comment

http://www.vipbox.tv/watch/62506/1/a...am-online.html
                            pretty good feed of the lithuania game enjoy!

Comment

another option is http://www.internetine-tv.narod.ru/
                              you need to choose VISUOTINIAI and LRT from dropdown

it is in Lithuanian language , but it does not lag for me at least

Comment

aregntina is STACKED this is going to be a good test for Jonas. Lets go Jonas!!

Comment

Working...
                                X