Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to watch Lithuania games during the Olympics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
    "To watch the Olympics Live in your country, please visit the list of London 2012 Broadcasters"

Doesn't work everywhere.
    Really sorry! Thought it was for the whole world, I guess there aren't any TV broadcasters that have bought the rights to the Olympics in Malaysia.

Comment

Kalnietis just lost the game...

Comment

JoePanini wrote: View Post
        If you live in Utrecht, this should work http://www.eurosportplayer.com/
        I got a decent link; but that's a paysite...

Comment

irgigi wrote: View Post
          Kalnietis just lost the game...
          Delfino is just killing Lithuania..

Comment

I just tuned in, Valanciunas hand injury :/ wtf happened?

Comment

akashsingh wrote: View Post
              I just tuned in, Valanciunas hand injury :/ wtf happened?
              Ditto, does anybody know the deal?

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                Ditto, does anybody know the deal?
                He's playing right now, shouldn't be too big of a deal.

Comment

Disappointed with the quality of play from lithuania. Val still looked pretty good considering the fact he was playing injured. The perimeterplay overall was week.

6 pts 5 boards in 14 scattered mins

Comment

Everyone except Kleiza played bad for Lithuania. Jonas was alright but should have been more assertive gaining position sealing his man in the paint to allow passes inside. Also, his defense could use a lot of work. Nothing big to worry about. One thing I noticed is the point guard of Lithuania is a massive ball hog, he likes to take horrible shots early in the shot clock. I think he just had a bad game along with the rest of the team. If I was the coach I would rip the whole team except Kleiza and maybe Val a new one.. The truth is they were greatly outmatched. Anyways on to the next one..
                    Last edited by Ambidextrious; Sun Jul 29, 2012, 07:11 PM.
                    We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Kleiza also looked liked, he was gonna take nocioni's head off or just beat him to a pulp. Hahaha.

Comment

Usagi_yo_Jimbo wrote: View Post
                        Kleiza also looked liked, he was gonna take nocioni's head off or just beat him to a pulp. Hahaha.
                        LOOL i noticed that too. He shoved him into the scorekeeper table. Whipped the ball at him a few times too LOL
                        We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

So far I've noticed that these referees are sub-par in comparison to NBA officiating (which is expected) but what surprised me is the amount of missed calls in all the games today. Its ridiculous..

Comment

that ibaka travel takes the cake LOL

Comment

The Lithuania PG is absolutely awful
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                                The Lithuania PG is absolutely awful
                                He's a former lotto pick by Indiana, I think he just had a bad game, they were playing catch-up the whole game, probably leading to the bad plays.

Comment

Working...
                                X