Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to watch Lithuania games during the Olympics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ambidextrious
    replied
    10 000 Hours wrote: View Post
    Yes, life here can be adventurous at times. It's a good place to be right now. I think many Canadians would enjoy travelling here. My parents came to visit and loved it.
    thats awesome, im always up for an adventure... speaking of china here is a link for the spain and chiana game that just started

http://www.vipbox.tv/watch/62508/1/s...am-online.html

Leave a comment:

• 10 000 Hours
    replied
    Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
    Man that sounds exciting! One of my biggest dreams is to travel to China. I hope you are having an amazing time there, and stay safe!
    Yes, life here can be adventurous at times. It's a good place to be right now. I think many Canadians would enjoy travelling here. My parents came to visit and loved it.

Leave a comment:

• huskies2raps
    replied
    theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
    Agreed. Love me some Teksavvy meself.
    Also have to throw in my vote of confidence for Teksavvy - it got recommended to me and yes, the 300GB of usage a month is amazing and the speeds are even better - $40-60 a month can get you a lot further with these guys than the other evil giants ie bell, shaw, cogeco, rogers, or whatever else there is out there.

Go Lithuania! Go JONAS! Can't wait for the Team USA vs Lith game!

Leave a comment:

• Ambidextrious
    replied
    http://www.vipbox.tv/watch/62505/2/u...am-online.html

team usa vs france pretty good quality stream

Leave a comment:

• Mess
    replied
    ctvolympics.ca is streaming the Olympics
    But there aren't any announcers? It's just the arena sound...that's kind of weak.

Though you can hear the players..that's pretty cool.
    Last edited by Mess; Sun Jul 29, 2012, 09:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• theycallmeZZ
    replied
    big red wrote: View Post
    I've been with them for three years. Almost every hardcore computer nerd I know is with them. They have the best customer service and their pricing is excellent. The company president is also one of the biggest supporters of Net Neutrality in Canada and fought hard against Bell and Rogers in some key pricing decisions with the CRTC. I could go on for ages about their tech support. I live in a 100-year-old neighbourhood, so we've had some issues with the wire network. Teksavvy has always had a technician out the next day (they use Bell techs) and they call back after the tech has been there to make sure the problem was solved.
    Oh yeah, and did I mention the 300gb monthly cap? After coming from 60gb with Rogers, it was heaven.

(No I don't work for Teksavvy, I'm just REALLY happy with their service after getting screwed around so much with Rogers for two years and Bell before that).
    Agreed. Love me some Teksavvy meself.

Leave a comment:

• xRevise
    replied
    RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
    Sportlemon.Tv always covers every sport.
    +1,000,000
    Always good streams for UFC events. Haven't had to pay for a ppv in a long time lol

Leave a comment:

• big red
    replied
    pillowmint wrote: View Post
    Hey this is a little unrelated, but I see that you guys seem to have a good pulse on the internet, does anyone use Teksavvy? I'm moving and really don't want to go back to using Rogers and wondered if anyone had anything good to say about Teksavvy, or any other provider in Toronto.

Thanks, sorry for the off topic.

Hope you find the Lithuania game, I usually used Justin tv, but it's kind of annoying.
    I've been with them for three years. Almost every hardcore computer nerd I know is with them. They have the best customer service and their pricing is excellent. The company president is also one of the biggest supporters of Net Neutrality in Canada and fought hard against Bell and Rogers in some key pricing decisions with the CRTC. I could go on for ages about their tech support. I live in a 100-year-old neighbourhood, so we've had some issues with the wire network. Teksavvy has always had a technician out the next day (they use Bell techs) and they call back after the tech has been there to make sure the problem was solved.
    Oh yeah, and did I mention the 300gb monthly cap? After coming from 60gb with Rogers, it was heaven.

(No I don't work for Teksavvy, I'm just REALLY happy with their service after getting screwed around so much with Rogers for two years and Bell before that).

Back on Topic:
    livetv.ru/en
    atdhenet.tv

Leave a comment:

• pillowmint
    replied
    Hey this is a little unrelated, but I see that you guys seem to have a good pulse on the internet, does anyone use Teksavvy? I'm moving and really don't want to go back to using Rogers and wondered if anyone had anything good to say about Teksavvy, or any other provider in Toronto.

Thanks, sorry for the off topic.

Hope you find the Lithuania game, I usually used Justin tv, but it's kind of annoying.

Leave a comment:

• Quito
    replied
    Yeah, I'm in China, so watching the game would be in Chinese. Guess I should have specified English broadcast lol.
    I guess I could just use my vpn and go to NBC.com
    http://atdhe.eu/

Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• Vykis
    replied
    http://www.lshunter.tv/basketball-li...ing-video.html there is a shitload of brodcasts, some of them are bad quality though

Leave a comment:

• Ambidextrious
    replied
    Yeah, I work at a university here in China. So 7 months of the year, I'm in China.
    Man that sounds exciting! One of my biggest dreams is to travel to China. I hope you are having an amazing time there, and stay safe!

Leave a comment:

• Ambidextrious
    replied
    WWW.VIPBOX.TV
    WWW.MYP2P.MU

These two are my go to websites to watch all kinds of sports.
    Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• 10 000 Hours
    replied
    Ah, I see. I was looking at your location thing under your profile pic.
    Yeah, I work at a university here in China. So 7 months of the year, I'm in China.

Leave a comment:

• theycallmeZZ
    replied
    Yeah, I'm in China, so watching the game would be in Chinese. Guess I should have specified English broadcast lol.
    I guess I could just use my vpn and go to NBC.com

Ah, I see. I was looking at your location thing under your profile pic.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X