Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which raptor are you looking forward to watching next season

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    I guess I'm the only one whos feeling Ed Davis. His off season tweets seemed like he was calling this year major improvement or bust. I think he's putting a lot of pressure on himself. He's also entering his third year, the time we might expect to see him pull it together.

    There's a lot of new faces that will make this season really exciting tho
    Last edited by koncept; Tue Aug 14, 2012, 04:34 PM.
    in masai we trust

    water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

    Comment


    • #32
      koncept wrote: View Post
      I guess I'm the only one whos feeling Ed Davis. His off season tweets seemed like he was calling this year major improvement or bust. I think he's putting a lot of pressure on himself. He's also entering his third year, the time we might expect to see him pull it together.

      JV and Lowry should be great also
      Where does Davis get the minutes though? With Bargnani, Valanciunas, Amir and to a lesser extent, Gray, I don't see Casey having many opportunities to showcase Davis (unless Valanciunas and Amir struggle with fouls).

      Comment


      • #33
        i voted terrence ross because he is the biggest question mark. we've seen everyone else play and have a good idea of what they could bring to the table. but ross could do anything from look like a bust to looking like a future star. i want to see why we reached on him

        Comment


        • #34
          Lowry, because i love good PG play. But im also looking forward to seeing what big V (don't actually expect much) and Ross do as rookies.
          @sweatpantsjer

          Comment


          • #35
            d749 wrote: View Post
            i voted terrence ross because he is the biggest question mark. we've seen everyone else play and have a good idea of what they could bring to the table. but ross could do anything from look like a bust to looking like a future star. i want to see why we reached on him
            Im with you .. I voted Ross too. Unfortunately . Ive soured on JV (or perhaps more accurately .. i think I have a view of what he will be something like 8-10 pts, 6-8 boards and 5-6 fouls. I think he will be very helpful defensively .. give our team a motor, etc .. but I dont expect to be surprised by him.

            Ross, on the other hand .. could blow me away. He has the tools. Can he put it all together? I really dont know .. but I really like what I see. I hope he eats into DDs and LFs minutes and leaves them in his dust. To me, thats the difference between whether we flounder or make a real playoff push ..

            Comment


            • #36
              mountio wrote: View Post
              Im with you .. I voted Ross too. Unfortunately . Ive soured on JV (or perhaps more accurately .. i think I have a view of what he will be something like 8-10 pts, 6-8 boards and 5-6 fouls. I think he will be very helpful defensively .. give our team a motor, etc .. but I dont expect to be surprised by him.

              Ross, on the other hand .. could blow me away. He has the tools. Can he put it all together? I really dont know .. but I really like what I see. I hope he eats into DDs and LFs minutes and leaves them in his dust. To me, thats the difference between whether we flounder or make a real playoff push ..
              I would be ecstatic with that.

              Comment


              • #37
                As an avid Raptors fan I am shocked and appalled that Aaron Gray wasn't in the poll. What a disgrace.

                I call for a recount.
                your pal,
                ebrian

                Comment


                • #38
                  JV and Bargnani. I believe this is the make or break year for Bargnani. He needs to be a leader and to lead he needs to do all those things he's hated doing over the years. I hoping he steps up because if he does the team takes a large step forward. He's needs to find his bad side and use it.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    All of them


                    together
                    Two beer away from being two beers away.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Linas Klieza. I have seen what he can do healthy, and if he stays healthy all year, I think he will be a solid starter at 3. Landry Fields couldn't even get 10 minutes a game for the knocks at the end of last season, what makes you think he can put in 30+ for the raps? Also Ed Davis, I have a feeling this is his breakout year

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X