Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Early look at the ROY chances for the Raptors rookies...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ESPN just posted their first analysis of 2012-13 ROY candidates... Valanciunas was tied for 4th most likely, with Beal & Barnes, after Davis, Lillard & MKG

LINK: http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/82...st-rookie-year

Comment

Frankly I'm a little surprised that he got two votes for ROY. So that is 2 votes out of the 95 cast. I guess not so surprising that 2 out of 95 would go his way. there's always outliers. Maybe maybe more surprised that he tied with Barnes and Beals. I wouldn't have put them in the same category as him, but then they are not talking about eventual success, they are talking about results this season. So I guess it makes more sense.

Comment

I keep saying this over and over....JV will have an impact, but we won;t see his true value for maybe 3 years if we're lucky..I just don't see how he finishes even in the top 8 of ROY voting this year realistically, with so many great rookies this year playing on bad teams

Comment

Whoever made the front page description of this thread...
          Let's take a look at this year's crop of rookies and see if fans think Jonas Valanciunas stands a solid chance to be the first Raptor since Damon Stoudamire to win the honor.

JV has a chance to be the first Raptor since Vince Carter to win ROY.
          TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
            Whoever made the front page description of this thread...

JV has a chance to be the first Raptor since Vince Carter to win ROY.
            Funnily enough, it was the moderators to write the title when it got moved into "Hot Threads"
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
            X