No announcement yet.

The Raptor that will most surprise you this season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Raptor mascot continues to surprise me year after year. That guy is crazy athletic.. I don't know how he does it!
    your pal,
    ebrian

Comment

MyTEAM4Life wrote: View Post
      I hope the dance pack surprises me and does a strip show during halftime at a game i'm at
      if they look like last seasons i hope they keep everything on
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ebrian wrote: View Post
        The Raptor mascot continues to surprise me year after year. That guy is crazy athletic.. I don't know how he does it!
        Apparently it's the same guy since '95. Impressive indeed.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
          Apparently it's the same guy since '95. Impressive indeed.
          So it's even the same guy for the Mini-Raptor, inflatable rollerblading Raptor, among others?
          TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

If Bargnani were to play the whole season like the first 14 games of last year. That would surpirise the hell out of me!

Comment

Demar. 25/5/5. book it.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                lol

Comment

theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
                  So it's even the same guy for the Mini-Raptor, inflatable rollerblading Raptor, among others?
                  Yep it's the same guy for everything. The funny thing is the mascot is some little Italian guy. I've met him before and you would never assume it when you see him.

Comment

Phat Farmer wrote: View Post
                    Yep it's the same guy for everything. The funny thing is the mascot is some little Italian guy. I've met him before and you would never assume it when you see him.
                    Perhaps the mystery guy in this picture has finally been identified. He's the Raptors mascot!!!

Comment

TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
                      Demar. 25/5/5. book it.
                      LOL - what your stay at the looney bin?

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                        So sad.... but so true.

So many hot chicks in Toronto who can't dance it seems.

Comment

It's not a surprise if you predict it.

I think DeRozan is going to take a large step forward. He's coming up for contract, the Raptors just used a high pick on a guy who plays his position. He has a lot to prove and should feel a motivated as anyone in the league. Add to that a strong work ethic, he shoots around with Kobe in the off-season and has out of this work athleticism and you have a guy primed for a breakout. It will surprise others if it happens, not so much me.

Comment

I hope to be pleasantly surprised by Terrence Ross. It would be great to finally have one of those prospects that comes from the shadows, and makes the league say, "you all passed on this guy?"

... secondly, Ed Davis. I expect little - but hope to be surprised.
                            The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

Papa Burgundy wrote: View Post
                              I hope to be pleasantly surprised by Terrence Ross. It would be great to finally have one of those prospects that comes from the shadows, and makes the league say, "you all passed on this guy?"

... secondly, Ed Davis. I expect little - but hope to be surprised.
                              I don't think that will ever happen as long as we are talking about the Raptors...although that would be awsome

Comment

I don't think he's going to surprise a lot of people on here but Lowry will surprise people with how good he is. To fans who haven't seen him play many times I think he'll be surprising what he brings to the table. I expect to see a ton of Lowry jerseys by the end of the year in the ACC but not many the first few weeks. The city is gonna love his defense and toughness.

Comment

Working...
                                X