Clear All

• Nilanka
    replied
    Coles notes, it is...

Leave a comment:

• The Coach
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Please don't make me read Hunger Games to discuss the Raptors. Please! I beg you....
    I know I started the thread but I totally know how you feel... I held off for quite awhile but teaching LA in junior high makes it tough to ignore these types of cultural fads. That being said I have been able to ward off anything to do with vampires.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    Please don't make me read Hunger Games to discuss the Raptors. Please! I beg you....

Leave a comment:

• The Coach
    replied
    Garbo wrote: View Post
    Kleiza, Kleiza and Kleiza. He wouldn't even need a weapon.
    As for first to go?

Bargnani
    I would agree with Kleiza... I had a final matchup of Lowry (Philly-tough) and Kleiza. I give the edge to Kleiza because he could just smirk at Lowry and he would b in trouble and the fact that he knows the arena better.

First to go - love him, but Calderon would be my guess... unless he found the gatorades to pass out and makes an alliance.

Leave a comment:

• omgsomuchpotential
    replied
    Linas Kleiza or Quincy Acy. Probably Kleiza though.

First to go - Jose.

Leave a comment:

• Garbo
    replied
    Kleiza, Kleiza and Kleiza. He wouldn't even need a weapon.
    As for first to go?

Bargnani

Leave a comment:

• The Coach
    started a poll Hunger Games meets Jurassic Park

Hunger Games meets Jurassic Park

Quincy Acy
    17.86%
    Andrea Bargnani
    3.57%
    Ed Davis
    0.00%
    DeMar DeRozan
    3.57%
    Landry Fields
    0.00%
    Aaron Gray
    7.14%
    Amir Johnson
    3.57%
    Linas Kleiza
    53.57%
    Kyle Lowry
    3.57%
    Jonas Valanciunas
    7.14%
    If you are sick of Katniss Everdeen, or have been able to avoid the Hunger Games, then please feel free to ignore this thread. I have just read through the first two books in the series and thought it would an interesting thread idea, or time consumer, to see which current Raptor you would be betting on inside a Hunger Games arena. For those that haven't read or watched the movie, and haven't just skipped over the thread, think of a very large cage match to the death. If you think the topic of current Raps killing each other off is a little twisted, then just think of a Raps practice brawl... who comes out on top?

Lets make the Hunger Games arena for this one the ACC, complete with the "restaurants", but nobody else in the arena but the current Raps team. Weapons would be anything they can find in the arena.

Who are you betting on? How do they win? Who would be the first to go?

**I had to leave out some of the Raps on the poll (caps at 10), so don't forget about:
    Calderon, Lucas III, Ross, Anderson
    Last edited by The Coach; Wed Aug 22, 2012, 12:16 PM.
Working...
X