Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Dominic McGuire has reached agreement on a deal with the Toronto Raptors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dominic McGuire has reached agreement on a deal with the Toronto Raptors

Adrian WojnarowskiVerified
    ‏@WojYahooNBA
    Free agent forward Dominic McGuire has reached agreement on a deal with the Toronto Raptors, league sources tell Y! Sports.

• LBF
    replied
    tucas wrote: View Post
    I don't like it. This guy is bad at almost everything an advanced stat sheet shows.(even his per 36 is pretty bad) and I can't imagine he'd be more of a locker room presence than magloire. There goes our 15th roster spot.
    he's like the 20th guy signed. It mean jack squat

Leave a comment:

• theycallmeZZ
    replied
    I just remembered where I know McGuire from

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    was just talking to a guy here at work that's a warriors fan and he was really disappointed to see macguire go. said he was one of those dudes that gives 110% ALL the time and while he had virtually no offensive game to speak of, the team was at its best when he was on the floor. said it was a REALLY underrated signing for us.

then he ranted about the udoh trade for 15 minutes.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    Puffer wrote: View Post
    C'mon man. Why would ZZ lie to you? :-)
    I would never not trust ZZ. I just didn't trust myself to understand his instructions

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    That was just a tweet embedding test, lol.

It works!!!
    C'mon man. Why would ZZ lie to you? :-)

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    That was just a tweet embedding test, lol.

It works!!!

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied

Leave a comment:

• theycallmeZZ
    replied
    When you're at the page of the tweet, go to "Embed this Tweet". There should be a bunch of code for you to copypaste, and you do just that!

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
    Oh, and signed of course:

How do you embed Tweets like that??

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    the Barbosa reference reminds me... sorry but kinda off topic.... for those stating BC coulda, shoulda got more for him, the guy is having a hard time getting a contract for more than the veteran's minimum. I am shocked by this but I think that speaks to his lack of trade value at the deadline last year. although it should be mentioned that no returning contracts was a condition of any deal.

Leave a comment:

• theycallmeZZ
    replied
    Oh, and signed of course:

Leave a comment:

• theycallmeZZ
    replied
    D-MAC has landed!

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    So the same could be said about Barbosa, no?
    Yeah, I suppose.

But Barbosa didn't seem to fit the "youth movement". Also, backup SG wasn't considered one of the team's biggest holes going into the offseason.

Johnson was still young/inexperienced (i.e. had room to blossom), played a position of greatest need, and was still shown the door.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    True, but the fact that he was traded for next-to-nothing might give us an indication as how Casey/Colangelo perceived him (whether it was his "attitude", playing ability, or both).
    So the same could be said about Barbosa, no?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X