Raptors have signed Jamaal Magloire?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors have signed Jamaal Magloire?

Is this an guaranteed contract? If it is can anyone else smell a trade b4 opening night?
    @Chr1st1anL

McGuire and Magloire were signed to non-guaranteed deals but there is some guaranteed money.

Comment

I don't know how to feel about this... right now I'm along the lines of "screw this, keep MacGuire"
      TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

http://blog.raptors.com/press-releas...maal-magloire/

Comment

can't old man mags just retire and coach the big men already?
          LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

minks77 wrote: View Post
            can't old man mags just retire and coach the big men already?
            Would be a good role, but I honestly thought he really influenced a few games for us on the court last year ... I may be alone in this, but he can still body up and intimidate - add energy, in a very small role.
            The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

I actually heard old Jamaal on TSN radio close to two weeks ago. He mentioned at the end of the interview that he still wants to play and that he still has "many years left". I'm like, WTF?? He probably would come at a cheaper price if he were just a coach, and that's where I'd prefer him to be. He also mentioned a few times that he's here for the Raptors organization first and foremost, which I really respect. We should be seeing him here for a long time to come I think.

Comment

Mack, you inspired me to change my avatar.

Its been a while.

Comment

I thought I read that both JM and DM were partially guaranteed invites to camp. I would like Jamal involved with the team in some fashion and agree with Joey that he definitely influenced more games that he received credit for last year. I'm pretty sure I saw Garnett shit his pants during one exchange.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                    Mack, you inspired me to change my avatar.

Its been a while.
                    Yours still looks the same, but in a different kinda way! haha Yea I felt a change was needed as well...

Comment

Don't we already have 15 under contract without Magloire?
                      lowry/calderon/lucas
                      derozan/ross/anderson
                      fields/klieza/mcguire
                      bargs/davis/acy
                      jv/johnson/gray

Comment

Yep, 16 players under contract. One player doesn't make it.

I love it how the guys at the bottom are fighting and "proud to be here" guys. Anderson, Acy, MacGuire...

Even DeRozan, who is guaranteed a spot on the roster, is in a contract year and has everything to prove.

They need to make a reality show out of this... call it "The Raptors' Hunger Games"
                        TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

C'mon now, at least make it "Raptors Battle Royale"

I agree Mags influenced some games as did Juwan Howard for the Heat but at this point I think his value on the court isn't where he could be of most value.

Anyway we can forge AA and DM into a complete single player? Too bad they can't tag in subs
                          LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

I agree that Magloire contributed last season but I just don't see him being a fit for this season.

We'll just have to wait and see what happens with this.
                            Twitter:@coachclement

The best way to predict your future is to create it - Peter Drucker

Comment

Nice gesture, but I predict he will not be on the playing roster n opening night.
                              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Working...
                              X