Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA League Pass - Raptors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NBA League Pass - Raptors

    Not sure if i'm allowed to ask my question here, but in any case, its here already, hehehe

    Do you guys know if i get the NBA league pass, will i be able to watch all the Raps games online? Or are some or all games blocked since I'm watching in Canada.

    I dont have cable TV and those streaming sites are just awful.

  • #2
    I'm pretty sure they have an NBA League Pass Canada.

    http://www.nba.com/nba_tv/league_pass.html if you go here, they have a link at the bottom, that says "Canadian Users, click here".

    It didn't take me anywhere of use, but thats at least evidence that you probably need the Canada specific version in order for it to work.

    Comment


    • #3
      Don't get the League Pass Broadband. All of the games that are broadcast in Canada are blacked out, which includes every game on TSN, TSN2, and Sportsnet. Which means every Raptors game.

      One option you can try is to get yourself a VPN service (I use https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/), use a European IP address, then sign up for the International League Pass Broadband. It's 179 euros for the season, plus whatever you pay for the VPN.

      Comment


      • #4
        tkfu wrote: View Post
        Don't get the League Pass Broadband. All of the games that are broadcast in Canada are blacked out, which includes every game on TSN, TSN2, and Sportsnet. Which means every Raptors game.
        Yes, beware the blackouts.... I found this out the hard way when I signed up previously and didn't pay enough attention to the fine print. tkfu's suggestion sounds like a good one.

        Comment


        • #5
          league pass

          i had it last year and i dont know why but it let me watch raptor games. It only blacked out anything that was on national TV in the US, which was never the raptors.

          Comment


          • #6
            mal1018 wrote: View Post
            i had it last year and i dont know why but it let me watch raptor games. It only blacked out anything that was on national TV in the US, which was never the raptors.
            And you live in Canada?

            My friend was telling me that i can watch the Raps games through rogers on demand, since my mom has rogers and i can use her login info. Are al the games broadcasted through rogers on demand?

            Comment


            • #7
              Thanks guys

              Comment


              • #8
                I don't think you can get the TSN/TSN2 games on rogers on demand, only the sportsnet ones.

                Comment


                • #9
                  mal1018 wrote: View Post
                  i had it last year and i dont know why but it let me watch raptor games. It only blacked out anything that was on national TV in the US, which was never the raptors.
                  Even if it is blacked out, the game can be watched eventually on-line no? Does anyone know how long one has to wait after blackouts to watch?


                  I used to watch the games on TSN, but I no longer have cable (cause I was only watching it for raps games). I'm hoping that this is the answer...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Anyone know what NBA Game Time is? I found this:

                    http://watch.nba.com/nba/help.jsp

                    it's for international countries. I don't have cable and I'm getting sick of shitty streams.
                    Eh follow my TWITTER!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Employee wrote: View Post
                      Anyone know what NBA Game Time is? I found this:

                      http://watch.nba.com/nba/help.jsp

                      it's for international countries. I don't have cable and I'm getting sick of shitty streams.
                      hahahaha employee! read from the top dude! thats what ive been trying to find out!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Man their site is a total piece. Why is this shit so complicated? I'm getting irate. Is there someone I can call and yell at?
                        Eh follow my TWITTER!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I've already signed up for nba league pass broadband lol I have no idea what to expect but hopefully i get raps games!!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
                            And you live in Canada?

                            My friend was telling me that i can watch the Raps games through rogers on demand, since my mom has rogers and i can use her login info. Are al the games broadcasted through rogers on demand?
                            yes I'm in canada and also fyi the best investment i've made over the last 2 years or so. Nice to be able to watch raps but better to be able to watch great basketball from other teams and to do so in an hour is even better.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              it's instant, the moment it's over you can watch it

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X