• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• markgmcallister
    replied
    League Pass VPN location

punitlad wrote: View Post
    So I got NBA League Pass Broadband (International League Pass actually) last season and every game was blacked out. However, with the use of a proxy or VPN service (like the one I use --> http://unblock-us.com/), I was able to watch every game without a hitch. I was even able to get games that were nationally televised (including the playoffs)!!!
    Another thing NBA League Pass Broadband allows is that you can view any regular season game 24 - 48 hours after it has aired (I think playoffs was 72 hours, not sure though).

Now I can't say the same thing will work again (cause they may have made changes to block this, not sure), but I'll be getting it again this season and if its anything like last year, its gonna be awesome! ^_^
    Where did you set your unblock-us to make this work? I'm a Raptors fan without cable. I do have unblock-us. Did you put your VPN in the states? Europe? Thanks in advance!

Leave a comment:

• Employee
    replied
    isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    thefirstrow.eu, actually pretty good quality
    You never know what you're gonna get with illegal streams. They're also very good at copping out at THE worst times. I ain't no computer nerd but one of em once told me that the more people that are watching the same stream the slower it is. That could be totally wrong though. But it might make sense why it always seems to lag only on the last 2 minutes of a game.

Leave a comment:

• TheGloveinRapsUniform
    replied
    punitlad wrote: View Post
    So I got NBA League Pass Broadband (International League Pass actually) last season and every game was blacked out. However, with the use of a proxy or VPN service (like the one I use --> http://unblock-us.com/), I was able to watch every game without a hitch. I was even able to get games that were nationally televised (including the playoffs)!!!
    Another thing NBA League Pass Broadband allows is that you can view any regular season game 24 - 48 hours after it has aired (I think playoffs was 72 hours, not sure though).

Now I can't say the same thing will work again (cause they may have made changes to block this, not sure), but I'll be getting it again this season and if its anything like last year, its gonna be awesome! ^_^
    Thanks man! If you dont mind posting again here maybe a week or two after the season starts and let us know if it worked again?

Thanks!!!

Leave a comment:

• isaacthompson
    replied
    thefirstrow.eu, actually pretty good quality

Leave a comment:

• punitlad
    replied
    TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
    Not sure if i'm allowed to ask my question here, but in any case, its here already, hehehe

Do you guys know if i get the NBA league pass, will i be able to watch all the Raps games online? Or are some or all games blocked since I'm watching in Canada.

I dont have cable TV and those streaming sites are just awful.

Leave a comment:

• Letter N
    replied
    skywalker wrote: View Post
    I've already signed up for nba league pass broadband lol I have no idea what to expect but hopefully i get raps games!!!!
    You don't.

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    dude can we use images in our sigs now? or is that just for mods. Y'all need to let us regular users do it too

Leave a comment:

• James Ballswin (Realizar)
    replied
    Where to watch live sports online?

First Row.

Leave a comment:

• mal1018
    replied
    it's instant, the moment it's over you can watch it

Leave a comment:

• mal1018
    replied
    TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
    And you live in Canada?

My friend was telling me that i can watch the Raps games through rogers on demand, since my mom has rogers and i can use her login info. Are al the games broadcasted through rogers on demand?
    yes I'm in canada and also fyi the best investment i've made over the last 2 years or so. Nice to be able to watch raps but better to be able to watch great basketball from other teams and to do so in an hour is even better.

Leave a comment:

• skywalker
    replied
    I've already signed up for nba league pass broadband lol I have no idea what to expect but hopefully i get raps games!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Employee
    replied
    Man their site is a total piece. Why is this shit so complicated? I'm getting irate. Is there someone I can call and yell at?

Leave a comment:

• TheGloveinRapsUniform
    replied
    Employee wrote: View Post
    Anyone know what NBA Game Time is? I found this:

http://watch.nba.com/nba/help.jsp

it's for international countries. I don't have cable and I'm getting sick of shitty streams.
    hahahaha employee! read from the top dude! thats what ive been trying to find out!

Leave a comment:

• Employee
    replied
    Anyone know what NBA Game Time is? I found this:

http://watch.nba.com/nba/help.jsp

it's for international countries. I don't have cable and I'm getting sick of shitty streams.

Leave a comment:

• canadafubuki
    replied
    mal1018 wrote: View Post
    i had it last year and i dont know why but it let me watch raptor games. It only blacked out anything that was on national TV in the US, which was never the raptors.
    Even if it is blacked out, the game can be watched eventually on-line no? Does anyone know how long one has to wait after blackouts to watch?

I used to watch the games on TSN, but I no longer have cable (cause I was only watching it for raps games). I'm hoping that this is the answer...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X