X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North
    replied
    NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    but he blows it way out of proportion. He over exaggerates soo much when he's talking bout the raps. He treats us like the bobcats
    I know it's tough to swallow, but as i'm slowly learning myself, it's best to take others opinions with a grain of salt. They just don't see things from the same perspective a true fan of any given team would. So they can all go suck a D***... as it were! lol

Leave a comment:

• theycallmeZZ
    replied
    Begone, Charles Barkley! BEGONE!

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    If "D***" means what I think it means, does that make he/you/or both of you gay? =P Don't put too much stock into these idiot analysts predictions. They know less than you and I about most teams.

Chuck is good for a chuckle or laugh here and there, but there's obviously a reason he's still talking trash on TV and not making decisons in a front office somewhere...
    you know what i meant homie. And well said, just like dwane casey

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    but he blows it way out of proportion. He over exaggerates soo much when he's talking bout the raps. He treats us like the bobcats

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    like my friend would say. Charles Barkley can suck my D***, he may have been a great player but he can't analyze shit. He needs to go back to doing taco bell commercials
    If "D***" means what I think it means, does that make he/you/or both of you gay? =P Don't put too much stock into these idiot analysts predictions. They know less than you and I about most teams.

Chuck is good for a chuckle or laugh here and there, but there's obviously a reason he's still talking trash on TV and not making decisons in a front office somewhere...

Leave a comment:

• mal1018
    replied
    True that he offers no insight but he's not wrong, it's a HELL of a long shot to not finish last in our division. Not saying playoffs are impossible but if the raps get in, the entire atlantic is in.

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    i know i'm just trolling but i hate it when people give their opinion on something they don't know anything about. Its like a movie critic critiquing a movie after watching the first 5 mins.

Leave a comment:

• tucas
    replied
    I don't like Charles. He seems to know less about basketball then any other analyst *cough*skip bayless*cough*. He doesn't know who plays for what team and said last years Kentucky team could beat the Toronto raptors.

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    like my friend would say. Charles Barkley can suck my D***, he may have been a great player but he can't analyze shit. He needs to go back to doing taco bell commercials

Leave a comment:

• huskies2raps
    started a topic Charles Barkley's preview of the Raptors 2012-13 Season

Charles Barkley's preview of the Raptors 2012-13 Season

Came across this on NBA.COM - this is the most ridiculous preview I've seen so far; I'm a big Barkley fan and think he is hilarious to watch in between NBA games. This is stupid - he has no reasoning behind his points, and he bashes them by stating they have absolutely no chance of finishing better than last in their division. I expect a little more from Charles......thoughts?

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/nb...r-preview.nba/

Apologies if this was posted somewhere else, but I saw this and had to put this up - didn't see it anywhere else. I guess if I'm playing devil's advocate, my point would be they need to start winning to gain the respect of US media....same story every year
Working...
X