Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME THREAD: Double Dose of Detroit! Part 1 @ Detroit (Valanciunas debut?)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Will this game be aired on TV? or on FirstRow?

    Comment


    • #17
      Available on the Raptors Channel, NBA Canada.

      Comment


      • #18


        JV warming up at the palace..


        Felt like this was important enough to share

        Comment


        • #19
          Raptor_11 wrote: View Post


          JV warming up at the palace..


          Felt like this was important enough to share
          Good find, that is important enough to share.

          Comment


          • #20
            Fuchan wrote: View Post
            http://www.tsn.ca/nba/story/?id=407133

            Looks like he's getting 10-12 minutes
            Is it the Olympics again?

            Comment


            • #21
              I guess they don't want to push him too much too fast, but hopefully its hard to keep him off the floor

              Comment


              • #22
                Fucking WacArnolds! We're getting the shitty Detroit feed for JVs first action!
                The Double Champ is here!
                Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                Comment


                • #23
                  Mack North wrote: View Post
                  Fucking WacArnolds! We're getting the shitty Detroit feed for JVs first action!
                  I know! Detroit's feed sucks!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Looks like its going to be Detroit broadcasting tonight. Should be interesting to see what their opinion of us is.
                    @Chr1st1anL

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      It looks like no one on Toronto wants to play this game.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        37 points in a quarter?

                        I can't imagine what practice will be like tomorrow.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Derozan looks super aggressive and assertive.. only bright spot so far. Oh and Fields looks good

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Does anyone else hate the arena announcer when Rodney Stuckey scores a bucket? He's so damn annoying when he says Rodney Stuckey...

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Wow, I thought Devlin was a homer, but these Detroit comentators are really driving home the whole first quarter of the first preseason game. Gonna suck for them when they finish the season at the bottom of the east again.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                                Wow, I thought Devlin was a homer, but these Detroit comentators are really driving home the whole first quarter of the first preseason game. Gonna suck for them when they finish the season at the bottom of the east again.
                                Maybe I'm just used to the enthusiasm of our commentator, but do these guys just sound so damn boring...?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X