• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

madeupid25 wrote: View Post
    Terrible trade.

We should do something like this.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=9kts2l8

If any of you want to hire me as the GM of your NBA franchise send me a tweet @That'sBalla ...

Get at me dog.
    A 3 team, 18 player deal. I could TOTALLY see this happening :|

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
      I know, right? It almost makes too much sense for it not to happen.

Comment

madeupid25 wrote: View Post
        I know, right? It almost makes too much sense for it not to happen.
        I think there's a better chance of Krusty successfully faking his own death....

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
          If we were to trade Jose, I say package him along with one of Davis or Amir for a young potential stud of a SF as opposed to aging veteran. I don't think there is a chance Jose will net us a Rudy Gay.

1) Jose + Davis to Dallas for V.Carter and Jae Crowder (our future SF)
          2) Jose + Bargs to Phoenix for Aaron Brooks, Beasly, and Markieff Morris (our future SF or PF)
          3) Jose + Davis to Orlando for JJ Reddick + Maurice Harkless (our future SF)
          4) Jose + Amir to Detroit for Tayshaun Prince + Jonas Jerebreko (our future SF)
          5) Jose + Amir to Philidelphia for Craig Brackins + Dorrel Wright (our future SF)
          6) Jose + Davis to Utah for Raja Bell + Alec Burks (our future SF)

I would love to see one of Harkless, Jerebreko or Wright as our future SF.
          1) Raps are getting robbed.
          2) Suns can't trade a King.
          3) Orlando already has a mediocre starting PG in Nelson who is signed for 3 years.
          4) CBA? What CBA? We don't need no stinking CBA.
          5) Dorrell Wright is 27. His future is now.
          6) See #4.

Comment

How did they manage to throw in the security guard? I guess they had to make the salaries balance.

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
              If we were to trade Jose, I say package him along with one of Davis or Amir for a young potential stud of a SF as opposed to aging veteran. I don't think there is a chance Jose will net us a Rudy Gay.

1) Jose + Davis to Dallas for V.Carter and Jae Crowder (our future SF)
              2) Jose + Bargs to Phoenix for Aaron Brooks, Beasly, and Markieff Morris (our future SF or PF)
              3) Jose + Davis to Orlando for JJ Reddick + Maurice Harkless (our future SF)
              4) Jose + Amir to Detroit for Tayshaun Prince + Jonas Jerebreko (our future SF)
              5) Jose + Amir to Philidelphia for Craig Brackins + Dorrel Wright (our future SF)
              6) Jose + Davis to Utah for Raja Bell + Alec Burks (our future SF)

I would love to see one of Harkless, Jerebreko or Wright as our future SF.
              My goodness.... These proposals seriously make me cringe.
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

I think there's a better chance of Krusty successfully faking his own death....
                there's a better chance soloman Alabi becomes a hall of famer.

Comment

Working...
                X