X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    I think there's a better chance of Krusty successfully faking his own death....
    there's a better chance soloman Alabi becomes a hall of famer.

Leave a comment:

• ReubenJRD
    replied
    tenforthewin wrote: View Post
    If we were to trade Jose, I say package him along with one of Davis or Amir for a young potential stud of a SF as opposed to aging veteran. I don't think there is a chance Jose will net us a Rudy Gay.

1) Jose + Davis to Dallas for V.Carter and Jae Crowder (our future SF)
    2) Jose + Bargs to Phoenix for Aaron Brooks, Beasly, and Markieff Morris (our future SF or PF)
    3) Jose + Davis to Orlando for JJ Reddick + Maurice Harkless (our future SF)
    4) Jose + Amir to Detroit for Tayshaun Prince + Jonas Jerebreko (our future SF)
    5) Jose + Amir to Philidelphia for Craig Brackins + Dorrel Wright (our future SF)
    6) Jose + Davis to Utah for Raja Bell + Alec Burks (our future SF)

I would love to see one of Harkless, Jerebreko or Wright as our future SF.
    My goodness.... These proposals seriously make me cringe.

Leave a comment:

• CT2010
    replied
    A 3 team, 18 player deal. I could TOTALLY see this happening :|
    How did they manage to throw in the security guard? I guess they had to make the salaries balance.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    If we were to trade Jose, I say package him along with one of Davis or Amir for a young potential stud of a SF as opposed to aging veteran. I don't think there is a chance Jose will net us a Rudy Gay.

2) Jose + Bargs to Phoenix for Aaron Brooks, Beasly, and Markieff Morris (our future SF or PF)
    5) Jose + Amir to Philidelphia for Craig Brackins + Dorrel Wright (our future SF)

1) Raps are getting robbed.
    2) Suns can't trade a King.
    3) Orlando already has a mediocre starting PG in Nelson who is signed for 3 years.
    4) CBA? What CBA? We don't need no stinking CBA.
    5) Dorrell Wright is 27. His future is now.
    6) See #4.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    madeupid25 wrote: View Post
    I know, right? It almost makes too much sense for it not to happen.
    I think there's a better chance of Krusty successfully faking his own death....

Leave a comment:

• madeupid25
    replied
    I know, right? It almost makes too much sense for it not to happen.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    madeupid25 wrote: View Post
    Terrible trade.

We should do something like this.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=9kts2l8

If any of you want to hire me as the GM of your NBA franchise send me a tweet @That'sBalla ...

Get at me dog.

Leave a comment:

• tkfu
    replied

There is not a single one of those trades that is even close to being legal under the CBA.

Leave a comment:

• tenforthewin
    replied

Leave a comment:

• madeupid25
    replied
    Terrible trade.

We should do something like this.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=9kts2l8

If any of you want to hire me as the GM of your NBA franchise send me a tweet @That'sBalla ...

Get at me dog.
    Last edited by madeupid25; Tue Oct 16, 2012, 04:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Freaking arrogant Lakers, probably thought that if they could fleece Gasol for Kwame Brown they could do it again!!

The bad part about this trade rumor being out there is that its lowering Calderon's value on the trade market.
    the gasol trade was a cash dump. we won't be doing that.

i think that at least other teams know what we won't take now and were not just giving away jose. he is a player and we want fair market value in return.

i like steve blake though and would take him any day of the week on the team

Leave a comment:

• DoNDaDDa
    replied
    Freaking arrogant Lakers, probably thought that if they could fleece Gasol for Kwame Brown they could do it again!!

The bad part about this trade rumor being out there is that its lowering Calderon's value on the trade market.
    im pretty sure they traded Gasol for Gasol... & at the time seemed more lopsided then it does now.

Leave a comment:

• CT2010
    replied

I don't think this will have any affect on his trade value. Anyone with any sense and the power to make real basketball decisions wouldn't believe that this was ever really being considered because it's ridiculous.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    tkfu wrote: View Post
    That's a bit unlikely to work, because of the equal value rule. If you're trading a player to a team over the cap (or who will be over the cap after the trade), you have to take salary back equal to what you send out +/- 10%. And there definitely aren't any playoff teams $11 mil under the cap. (Don't forget Jose's 5% trade kicker.) I'd be perfectly happy to keep Jose for the rest of the season and then let his contract expire. I think he'll be way, way, way better for the second unit than JL3--our young big men need development, and for that they need a PG who will actually find them on their rolls instead of looking to shoot all the time.
    No doubt Jose is the better play maker but JL3 has put up games of 5 assists and 8 assists in the 2 games versus Detroit.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X