Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT: Match de basket entre les Raptors de Toronto et les Knicks de New York, svp?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16

    Comment


    • #17
      I'm excited about the point guard. Kyle Lowry has to dominate against theses tier of guards. If he wants to be thought of as top10
      @Chr1st1anL

      Comment


      • #18
        Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        I'm excited about the point guard. Kyle Lowry has to dominate against theses tier of guards. If he wants to be thought of as top10
        Felton (not in shape)

        Kidd (old)

        Prigioni (old)

        ?

        If anything I'm worried about Fields
        TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

        Comment


        • #19
          Quelqu'un sait la statut a Andrea pi Terraaance? Ils jous se soir ou non?

          Comment


          • #20
            Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
            Quelqu'un sait la statut a Andrea pi Terraaance? Ils jous se soir ou non?
            I'm guessing you're asking on the status of those players? Both are fine and playing last I heard.
            TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

            Comment


            • #21
              Anyone see K Low have to jump up to give JV a high five during intros?? hahah awesome
              The Double Champ is here!
              Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
              Raptors: Larry O'Brien

              Comment


              • #22
                JV is also 0-3 now in tip-offs...
                The Double Champ is here!
                Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                Comment


                • #23
                  Is it just me or is JV kinda hesitant in his tip-offs?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Amazing move by JV against Chandler! And they say that all euro players are soft.....

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      amazing move by JV on amare!! got right to the rim
                      in masai we trust

                      water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        bargs is lookin good as well
                        in masai we trust

                        water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Anyways, it's good to see Barg hitting his shots early on. Also a good sign to see that his calf bruise isn't serious...

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            lol sorry for the spam, but I can't really tell whether or not Felton's arms are flabby or muscular :S

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              DD is a LOT stronger this year... nice to see. still needs the J though, as Jack says.
                              The Double Champ is here!
                              Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                              Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                remember that time we almost had tyson chandler..
                                in masai we trust

                                water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X