Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT: Match de basket entre les Raptors de Toronto et les Knicks de New York, svp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Linas Kleiza just trip Felton?

Comment

koncept wrote: View Post
      remember that time we almost had tyson chandler..
      Would have been amazing. We get Chandler at the 5, we could have drafted either Knight or Walker last year's draft and we could have drafted Ross at this year's draft.

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
        Would have been amazing. We get Chandler at the 5, we could have drafted either Knight or Walker last year's draft and we could have drafted Ross at this year's draft.
        I'd take this years raptors over that team.

Comment

As soon as Jose subbed in, it looked like the defence began to fall apart and the offense started to become more jump-shot oriented. Lowry and Jonas looked good in the first.

Comment

I like that and 1 Demar just got. He could've easily scored that without even touching amare, but instead he jumped into him and absorbed the contact. Good to see him being more physical.

Comment

I can't remember a disappearing jumpshot case worse then fields.

Comment

watching the NY feed. Big fans of lowry. Felton halftime interview said the game turned when the raps started being physical. Never heard that before

Comment

it was a 3! KLOE

Comment

halftime bit with shumpert. it's a tape but he's wearing a hat that just says...Separatist. A PQ thing?

Comment

Vimsanity wrote: View Post
                      As soon as Jose subbed in, it looked like the defence began to fall apart and the offense started to become more jump-shot oriented. Lowry and Jonas looked good in the first.
                      I kind of thought the theme for the season would be our starting five falls behind, our second five beats their second five, and so on but the knicks got their run with Amare and Carmelo on the bench

Comment

Amir is playing his heart out, loving all the hustle he showed in the first half.

Comment

Brutal looking offense during this stretch of the fourth.

I dont think Case knows how to use Lowry and Calderon together very well, the offense just shut down when Lowry and Bargs (to play with Calderon) were subbed in.

Comment

JV's block on Amare makes me wayyy too happy.

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
                              JV's block on Amare makes me wayyy too happy.
                              Get that garbage outta here!!!

Comment

Lowry is a beast!!! Two deep threes in a row!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X