Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

charlz wrote: View Post
    +1

I think we can all agree LK is a stand up guy - even if not a good fit.
    As of now, my head is telling me that once season is over, and Valanciunas is more so comfortable with the NBA, Kleiza will be amnestied. It's really looking like that, because the theory going around, is Kleiza is only here to blanket JV.

When JV was closer to heading over to Toronto, after the olympics, many were talking about 'who to amnesty.' Many said Kleiza, and many countered with, "JV is coming over, he needs Kleiza."

Val is much more NBA ready on the court than many of us thought, now off the court, he is humble, and handles himself well, so, right now, Kleiza looks like a puzzle piece, but not on the right puzzle.

Than again, it's pre-season!
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
      As of now, my head is telling me that once season is over, and Valanciunas is more so comfortable with the NBA, Kleiza will be amnestied. It's really looking like that, because the theory going around, is Kleiza is only here to blanket JV.

When JV was closer to heading over to Toronto, after the olympics, many were talking about 'who to amnesty.' Many said Kleiza, and many countered with, "JV is coming over, he needs Kleiza."

Val is much more NBA ready on the court than many of us thought, now off the court, he is humble, and handles himself well, so, right now, Kleiza looks like a puzzle piece, but not on the right puzzle.

Than again, it's pre-season!
      I don't think JV needs a blanket. He has been on his own since he was 14 playing basketball. His english is fine.

I would remember that most of the idea of Kleiza helping JV is coming from this forum as you said. This forum is hardly a reliable source. A bunch of die hards talking out their @ss is what we are.

I do think Kleiza is the top choice to be amnestied this summer if he is not traded by the deadline. Really, if the amnesty is to be used, he makes the most sense and is the only one besides Bargnani and Amir who are eligible.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
        ...A bunch of die hards talking out their @ss is what we are...
        Siff, sniff. Some of us are able to ALSO talk out of our nostrils and alimentary canals. We're not all butt talkers.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
          Siff, sniff. Some of us are able to ALSO talk out of our nostrils and alimentary canals. We're not all butt talkers.
          That is true. I should have only spoken for myself. My apologies are now finding there was out of my bottom.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
            I don't think JV needs a blanket. He has been on his own since he was 14 playing basketball. His english is fine.

I would remember that most of the idea of Kleiza helping JV is coming from this forum as you said. This forum is hardly a reliable source. A bunch of die hards talking out their @ss is what we are.

I do think Kleiza is the top choice to be amnestied this summer if he is not traded by the deadline. Really, if the amnesty is to be used, he makes the most sense and is the only one besides Bargnani and Amir who are eligible.
            To be honest though, I don't want Kleiza to leave, when used in the right situations - on any given night - he can be a nightmare on offense, gotta pick your poison.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
              To be honest though, I don't want Kleiza to leave, when used in the right situations - on any given night - he can be a nightmare on offense, gotta pick your poison.
              Ha "can" be a nightmare on offense, but hasn't been since being acquired 2 years ago.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                Ha "can" be a nightmare on offense, but hasn't been since being acquired 2 years ago.
                He's had games, but like I said before, inconsistent. I really like Kleiza, just doesn't seem like the right place at this moment.

Comment

He should make pretty good trade bait, no? Everyone talks about packaging ED or Amir with Calderone to net a decent SF. Why not Kleiza? The Raps could throw in cash to compensate for his overly hefty contract. It does seem a shame to let such a talented player rot on the bench. But Casey obviously loves Anderson more than he loves Kleiza and the rest will get more time based on talent and the way they fit the system.

What teams might have a need for Kleiza? We could also trade him for a pick rather than waste him. We're stocked at the 4 and T-Ross needs room to grow at the 3.

Comment

On the bench for all games except the ones against the Jazz

http://www.slcdunk.com/2012/1/26/273...he-jazz-killer

TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Working...
                    X