Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Highlights thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Highlights thread

    This is sort of what I wanted the video thread to be, but I guess it warrants a separate one

    Useful for people who miss the games or need clips for a mixtape, etc

    People usually post the highlights in the game threads but then they get lost for eternity, so here goes.

    Might as well start it off with the preseason

    Lowry's highlights from Friday's game

    TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

  • #2
    Game highlights - Knicks

    I'll help you keep this thread alive bro

    NBA.com

    Raptors.com

    Comment


    • #3
      MIL @ TOR (Oct 22, 2012)

      Last edited by theycallmeZZ; Tue Oct 23, 2012, 06:52 PM.
      TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

      Comment


      • #4
        Dude thats the wrong game...

        Comment


        • #5
          NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          Dude thats the wrong game...
          Yeah I realized right away and fixed it, thanks
          TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

          Comment


          • #6
            John Lucas III is a Boss

            Comment


            • #7
              good game for demar. if he starts knocking down mid-range jumpshots with some consistency he might attract a lot of attention

              Comment


              • #8
                theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
                This is sort of what I wanted the video thread to be, but I guess it warrants a separate one

                Useful for people who miss the games or need clips for a mixtape, etc

                People usually post the highlights in the game threads but then they get lost for eternity, so here goes.

                Might as well start it off with the preseason

                Lowry's highlights from Friday's game

                I seriously laughed when Mike Breen said "Lowry and Felton. Two, tough, strong point guards..." HAHAHA, I'm pretty sure Felton is tub, and fat.

                Comment


                • #9
                  RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                  I seriously laughed when Mike Breen said "Lowry and Felton. Two, tough, strong point guards..." HAHAHA, I'm pretty sure Felton is tub, and fat.
                  I thought so too, but after watching him play, he seems to be in decent shape and is actually pretty quick

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                    I thought so too, but after watching him play, he seems to be in decent shape and is actually pretty quick
                    Yea but I still couldn't tell whether his arms were flabby or muscular...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                      I thought so too, but after watching him play, he seems to be in decent shape and is actually pretty quick
                      Felton is not a tough guard. After watching a lot of Portland's games, he's mentally shaken easily, and the guy is not very strong at all, quick though so I'll give that to him. Defensively is decent at best, and offensively needs good players around him to be at his best.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Fri Oct 27 2012 vs MEM

                        http://www.nba.com/video/games/grizz...-mem-recap.nba
                        TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Sorta highlightish.



                          I was listening to a Bill Simmons podcast the other day that had Brian Scalabrine and he said that Lucas was without a doubt a top "chemistry" guy he has played with.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            thanks for posting the mic'd up. I wish there were more of these.
                            in masai we trust

                            water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Red and White wrote: View Post
                              ...I was listening to a Bill Simmons podcast the other day that had Brian Scalabrine and he said that Lucas was without a doubt a top "chemistry" guy he has played with.
                              Like Lucas. seems like he would be a great team mate.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X