Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT: I can't think of a thread title, but whatever, it's against Milwaukee.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miekenstien
    replied
    the clanker against philly hurt because it brought on the dark times but i thought that shot was going in when he hoisted it up. up until then everything was going so good for us it just felt like he was going to make that shot.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    Before Vince went soft, he successfully closed plenty of games in our "hey day".

Lowry might be better in that department one day, but he hasn't proven it yet.

Leave a comment:

• minks77
    replied
    Vince as a closer? Maybe in his heyday but all too often it was just stand around dribbling a ton and then take an off balance long two. Worst final shot decision was obviously the Philly brick which was rushed and just so unnecessary when he had wide open guys on all sides.

I'd give it to Adubb. He had ice in his veins in the clutch and rose to the occasion. VC doesn't get to brick that shot vs Philly if not for Alvin burying the Knicks.

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    Disagree. Whether you like him or not, that will forever be Vince.
    Not forever. Someone will come a long and surpass him i'm sure

Leave a comment:

• Bouncepass
    replied
    imaginelino wrote: View Post
    not sure how much it means but he also finished off with -25 +/-
    2 for 12 shooting, 4 TO...

Leave a comment:

• imaginelino
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    anthony davis with 17 rebounds tonight. I'm ok with him theoretically being picked just ahead of Jonas this year
    not sure how much it means but he also finished off with -25 +/-

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
    New Orleans doesn't really have anyone else significantly good in terms of big men though.
    Exactly!

Leave a comment:

• ReubenJRD
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    anthony davis with 17 rebounds tonight. I'm ok with him theoretically being picked just ahead of Jonas this year
    New Orleans doesn't really have anyone else significantly good in terms of big men though.

Leave a comment:

• Sig
    replied
    Man... this guy Valanciunas... he's going to be a somebody in this league.

Blew my mind with his post defense and shot blocking habits. Very long, and most importantly, knows how to use it. Is it too much to ask for him to average 2 blocks a game in about 26-30 minutes each night?

Leave a comment:

• thead
    replied
    I like JV scoring 10pts on 3 shots... When he is strong enough to finish through contact....look out

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    on two consecutive possessions, bargnani drives and kicks it to lowry for a three and then lowry drives and kicks it to bargnani for a three. Some interesting options ahead. It would be interesting to see AB's shot chart from tonight. I think he hit from about every spot on the floor.

Leave a comment:

• Sig
    replied
    Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    wow are bench is just too deep!
    For raptor standards...

Leave a comment:

• hotfuzz
    replied
    I'm loving me some lowry. Dude just has that leadership quality. Maybe he can be our KG?

Leave a comment:

• ScottBaird
    replied
    I really liked both of AB's drives to the hoop, but his lazy attitude is really trying my patience. Lowry came alive in the third quarter, but was largely absent for the first half. Acy needs D-League play, and Fields is as hot and cold as Katy Perry. Really liked Demar's post-up game. Amir's shot was money. JV had great moves, and with more muscle, he'd finish a lot stronger. All in all... A good game!

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X