Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Opening Night? Tickets?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Opening Night? Tickets?

    I'm going to be in TO for opening night and was wondering if any members of the republic had 2 extra tickets they were trying to sell or maybe are season ticket holders and couldn't make the first game and needed to sell their tickets.

    I know there are lots of tickets available from ticketmaster, but hoping to save a bit of cash if that's possible.

    I'll be travelling a distance to be there so any help would be appreciated!

    Also, just wondering are there lots of members from the republic going to opening night??

  • #2
    I'm going. Got my tickets on StubHub.ca a couple weeks ago, you should check it out, there should be some left. I paid $80 each for section 122. Not terrible for opening night in the lower bowl.

    Comment


    • #3
      skywalker wrote: View Post
      I'm going to be in TO for opening night and was wondering if any members of the republic had 2 extra tickets they were trying to sell or maybe are season ticket holders and couldn't make the first game and needed to sell their tickets.

      I know there are lots of tickets available from ticketmaster, but hoping to save a bit of cash if that's possible.

      I'll be travelling a distance to be there so any help would be appreciated!

      Also, just wondering are there lots of members from the republic going to opening night??
      http://www.raptorfan.com/Toronto-Rap...Indiana-Pacers

      Comment


      • #4
        skywalker wrote: View Post
        I'm going to be in TO for opening night and was wondering if any members of the republic had 2 extra tickets they were trying to sell or maybe are season ticket holders and couldn't make the first game and needed to sell their tickets.

        I know there are lots of tickets available from ticketmaster, but hoping to save a bit of cash if that's possible.

        I'll be travelling a distance to be there so any help would be appreciated!

        Also, just wondering are there lots of members from the republic going to opening night??
        Hey Skywalker check your inbox I sent you a PM

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm also interested in getting a couple of tickets. Anyone with extras, please swing me a PM.
          “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

          -- Charles Barkley

          Comment


          • #6
            I'm a big fan of http://raptorman.ca/
            It was recommended to me on this forum a couple of years ago and I've picked up tickets from Steve for more games than I can count since then and never had an issue.

            Comment


            • #7
              been watching the raps religiously for the last 3 years and this home opener will be my first game live!!!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                d749 wrote: View Post
                been watching the raps religiously for the last 3 years and this home opener will be my first game live!!!!!
                If the last 3 years got you hooked, wait until this team actually starts winning games

                Comment

                Working...
                X