Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canadian tv schedule...absolutely disguted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    the whole Canadian schedule just blows!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't really care for the games on the score because almost everyone involves the fakers and hobe cryant
    "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

    Comment


    • #17
      knickz wrote: View Post
      I watch the games on first row sports, just would be nice if I could see the on my damn tv
      Can't you run a cable from computer to TV?

      Comment


      • #18
        Matt52 wrote: View Post
        Can't you run a cable from computer to TV?
        Have to pay $20 for an HDMI cable.

        Comment


        • #19
          Puffer wrote: View Post
          Have to pay $20 for an HDMI cable.
          20 Dolla's? Good Laaawwwwd that's a lotta money!
          The Double Champ is here!
          Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
          Raptors: Larry O'Brien

          Comment


          • #20
            Matt52 wrote: View Post
            Can't you run a cable from computer to TV?
            sure I can but I think it kills your gb faster. I need my 100gb a month for raptors, lebron and online gaming
            "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

            Comment


            • #21
              Mack North wrote: View Post
              20 Dolla's? Good Laaawwwwd that's a lotta money!
              it is worth it tho, especially for gaming
              "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

              Comment


              • #22
                knickz wrote: View Post
                sure I can but I think it kills your gb faster. I need my 100gb a month for raptors, lebron and online gaming
                Lebron?

                Comment


                • #23
                  $20 for HDMI? Monoprice, people. Monoprice.
                  your pal,
                  ebrian

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Gotta bite the bullet, get a HD reciever and all the goodies. Hell, get a PVR and watch your favorite parts in slo-mo

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Fuchan wrote: View Post
                      Gotta bite the bullet, get a HD reciever and all the goodies. Hell, get a PVR and watch your favorite parts in slo-mo
                      I got myself one this summer, looking forward to playing with it

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        knickz wrote: View Post
                        I watch the games on first row sports, just would be nice if I could see the on my damn tv
                        You still use First Row? I tried watching some football and they tried to get me to install some shit, so I went back to atdhe
                        Last edited by nubreed000; Wed Oct 24th, 2012, 03:49 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          If you're a Bell Satellite customer, you don't even need to buy a PVR unit. Just need to hook up an external hard drive to your regular HD receiver, and bingo!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                            I got myself one this summer, looking forward to playing with it
                            Living large with it. Save an hour of viewing time every ball game. Never watch commercials.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Puffer wrote: View Post
                              Living large with it. Save an hour of viewing time every ball game. Never watch commercials.
                              It's not quite the same though if it's not live.
                              The Double Champ is here!
                              Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                              Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Mack North wrote: View Post
                                It's not quite the same though if it's not live.
                                I record the game, then start watching an hour in be rewinding to the start. I usually catch up with 5 minutes of playing time left. AND I get to pause to make popcorn, refill the wine glass, whatever. Plus save an hour of my life.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X