Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real GM Atlantic Division Preview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Real GM Atlantic Division Preview

    http://basketball.realgm.com/article/224102/Atlantic_Division_Preview

    It pretty much says, Lowry's good, we won't make the playoffs, you can find Landry Fields calibre players in the D-League.
    Thoughts?

  • #2
    Also how do you embed a link? I can never get it to work?

    Comment


    • #3
      Ouch. Biggest Fields hater ever. I guess this guy is all about STATS

      Comment


      • #4
        Yeah not too much new here. It was good to read that SB nation article that rated ross #1 SG of that draft.
        in masai we trust

        water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

        Comment


        • #5
          tucas wrote: View Post
          Also how do you embed a link? I can never get it to work?
          Click on the mini globe icon when in Advanced mode. A pop-up will appear asking for the web address.

          Comment


          • #6
            Nilanka wrote: View Post
            Click on the mini globe icon when in Advanced mode. A pop-up will appear asking for the web address.
            OMG I never even tried advanced mode. What a revelation. Can't believe some of you vets didn't introduce yourself and take the newbie by the hand when I first showed up. Damned cut throat, sink or swim organization. But I've made it now, and come to think of it, I don't have time for new fish.

            Comment


            • #7
              lol, I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not....

              Comment


              • #8
                :
                Nilanka wrote: View Post
                lol, I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not....
                Really, I never tried Advanced mode. What a find. I even added a smiley to a post on another thread.

                Comment

                Working...
                X