Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT: Blackout. TOR@MEM not broadcasted at all. Welp, guess I'm watching the boxscore!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT: Blackout. TOR@MEM not broadcasted at all. Welp, guess I'm watching the boxscore!

Not on any channel in Memphis, nor Toronto, nor League Pass, nothing.

And I was looking forward to seeing Jerryd Bayless go for 30 on his old team /s

But seriously, I really wanted to see JV against Marc Gasol, a good test for him.

Game is at 8 PM on Friday.
    TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

In the past 8 years only 15 teams have lost just 1 preseason game in the preseason. Of those 15 only 1 hasn't made the playoffs. Lol raptors better win!

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
      In the past 8 years only 15 teams have lost just 1 preseason game in the preseason. Of those 15 only 1 hasn't made the playoffs. Lol raptors better win!
      Lol..we better represent then!
      Peace. Positivity. Prosperity.

Comment

I guess they wouldn't have game in an hour then on Nba Tv then eh?
        Peace. Positivity. Prosperity.

Comment

theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
          Not on any channel in Memphis, nor Toronto, nor League Pass, nothing.

And I was looking forward to seeing Jerryd Bayless go for 30 on his old team /s

But seriously, I really wanted to see JV against Marc Gasol, a good test for him.

Game is at 8 PM on Friday.
          what is this?! 2011?

Comment

This link seems to be carrying a feed. Look for the game on the 27th (because of time stamp)

http://www.vipboxsports.eu/sports/basketball.html

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
              This link seems to be carrying a feed. Look for the game on the 27th (because of time stamp)

http://www.vipboxsports.eu/sports/basketball.html
              I'll believe it when I see it. Those sites generally just auto-generate listings based on the schedule. If it ain't on League Pass, I don't think it'll be aired anywhere.

Comment

raptors finally face a playoff team and its not being shown anywhere ... damn

maybe tv schedules havent been updated yet?

Comment

Couple sites to watch the game, thank me later boys and girls.

atdhe.eu
                  or
                  myp2p.mu

Comment

1. Welcome to the internet. NONE of us have heard of THOSE sites!!

2. Boys and Girls? This is not hockey. Those "terms" have a different connotation here. We are men, and women.

That is all.

Comment

http://sportlive.lt/en/Toronto-Rapto...st-2012-10-27/
                      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

No camera or radio.. doesn't matter if there are links. I don't think this game will be taped. Memphis just cutting costs here.. most small markets team usually do this in the preseason.

I'll be looking at the box score, and may check out Doug's in game blog (although that's usually pretty boring).

Comment

Yeah, you can post all the stream links you like, but if there's no official coverage being provided from the stadium, then there will be no cameras, and as a result, no video feed to stream.

Comment

Looks like it's being broadcast on the radio in Memphis. MAYBE they'll stream that?

Comment

Apparently it'll be on Grizzlies radio channels. Fear not!

EDIT: Wow, just a minute too late
                              TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Working...
                              X