Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT: Blackout. TOR@MEM not broadcasted at all. Welp, guess I'm watching the boxscore!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know when Preseason playoffs start?

Comment

Does anybody know why the Western Conference has more preseason games?

Comment

RAPTORS finish 6-1!

Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

so we've got the best record in the east... actually the BEST RECORD in the whole league... gotta savour this... may never happen again in my lifetime

http://www.nba.com/standings/team_re...w_Std_Cnf.html

Comment

Box score analysis time:

Valanciunas got 15, still no double double though. Good news is he was 5/6 from the FT line, and of his 7 boards, 2 were offensive. Unfortunately, he got 5 fouls in 20 mins, and 4 turnovers.

Bargnani had his usual game, one we would expect to see. Take it with a grain of salt because Memphis did not play Gay, Gasol, or Randolph.

Fields was apparently awful, with a -9 and 1/6 shooting. More rebounds than Amir Johnson in almost the same amount of minutes.

Lowry's statline is pretty studly, but he was going against Bayless, sooo.... yeah.

Derozan played 21 minutes, which is less than his usual by a lot, but T-Ross got some burn. Derozan shot 3-7 but Ross was 4-12. Hmm... one of these is definately more efficient. The good news is that Ross had an assist (he can pass?) and no Turnovers. Hard to get a turnover when you just throw the ball at the hoop, though.

Gray got 6 rebounds, 5 fouls, and 1 point in 15 minutes. Don't really care. Wondering why he got so much time but Davis hasn`t been in a game in while...
            Don't hate me because I'm an optimist.

Comment

One stat that pointed out at me was Derozan's 6 points. But realizing he played a role player minutes. Although, gotta be more efficient and assertive than that.

Derozan's only bad game to be honest, all players have those off games. Guessing that day for Demar was today.

Bargnani had 1 rebound. Lowry had 4? Goodness gracious Andrea. Not to mention neither of their best bigs played tonight.
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

[QUOTE=ScottBaird;157911]Box score analysis time:

Valanciunas got 15, still no double double though. Good news is he was 5/6 from the FT line, and of his 7 boards, 2 were offensive. Unfortunately, he got 5 fouls in 20 mins, and 4 turnovers.

Bargnani had his usual game, one we would expect to see. Take it with a grain of salt because Memphis did not play Gay, Gasol, or Randolph.

Fields was apparently awful, with a -9 and 1/6 shooting. More rebounds than Amir Johnson in almost the same amount of minutes.

Lowry's statline is pretty studly, but he was going against Bayless, sooo.... yeah.

Derozan played 21 minutes, which is less than his usual by a lot, but T-Ross got some burn. Derozan shot 3-7 but Ross was 4-12. Hmm... one of these is definately more efficient. The good news is that Ross had an assist (he can pass?) and no Turnovers. Hard to get a turnover when you just throw the ball at the hoop, though.

Gray got 6 rebounds, 5 fouls, and 1 point in 15 minutes. Don't really care. Wondering why he got so much time but Davis hasn`t been in a game in while...[/QUOTE]

Davis has a bum...uh...bum

Comment

The best stat from the box score.. Toronto 12 turnovers, Memphis 21. We finally had under 15 turnovers.. I'm sure Casey will be proud of that.

But Memphis didn't play their big 3.. so it wasn't really that big of a test.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                    The best stat from the box score.. Toronto 12 turnovers, Memphis 21. We finally had under 15 turnovers.. I'm sure Casey will be proud of that.

But Memphis didn't play their big 3.. so it wasn't really that big of a test.
                    No, the best stat was Andrea Bargnani's stellar 1 rebound!!

Comment

i watched the tv companion and jv played the last 10 minutes all with 5 fouls.

Comment

Video Highlights:
                        http://www.nba.com/video/games/grizz...-mem-recap.nba
                        Don't hate me because I'm an optimist.

Comment

thanks

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                            Apparently Val got posterized by Marreese Speights :/
                            As usual Bargnani is out of position and the other big man tries to cover for him too late only to be posterized.

Comment

draftedraptor wrote: View Post
                              As usual Bargnani is out of position and the other big man tries to cover for him too late only to be posterized.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=-vgZnuxVjbA
                              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Working...
                              X