Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stretch
    replied
    Marks, who is the first New Zealander NBA player, played for the Spurs and a few other NBA teams. He retired and is now an assistant on the Spurs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Marks

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    hey alex, any news of Sean Marks? I know he kept playing basketball after he left the Raptors.

Leave a comment:

• alexaussie
    replied
    I'm not saying this is proof we're going to the playoffs, but this is a nice stat.

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    This is the first year I have watched every pre-season game that was available. It has been fun. Anticipation of seeing JV, Lowry and Fields play with the existing guys was pretty high. DeMar and Lucas have been pleasant surprises.

While true, the outcomes of the games mean nothing, it is obvious that the Raps now have a solid core of capable defensive minded players starting and they will have some good defensive and offensive options off the bench.

I have been pretty happy watching the games and am really getting pumped for the season.

Leave a comment:

• pillowmint
    replied
    Amen Brotha!

I'm super happy about it, AND! I know it doesn't mean ish, but i'm going to enjoy for what it is.

Also, I loved the boxscore from yesterdays game. Bargs with 21pts in 18mins, throwing down a couple of threes. Because there was no broadcast, I'm imagining that JV clogged the middle so effectively that he freed up good looks for Bargs. Again, because I couldn't see it, that's what I choose to believe. Yay!

Leave a comment:

• Stahmenah_Vybz
    started a topic We are #1 in preseason standing!

We are #1 in preseason standing!

http://espn.go.com/nba/standings/_/group/1 I know it's only preseason so please don't take this good feeling away from me.

So pre-season is over. All games are final and we are tied with 76ers for the top spot in the NBA pre-season standings. 6 - 1 with Raps #1 in the standings. So just for this very short time, let's enjoy the fact that Nash and the Lakers finish dead last with 0 - 8. Yeah Yeah I know most of you will say that these games mean nothing. But for this 5 minutes of fame of the Raps sitting #1 I am going to enjoy. I suggest the rest of you enjoy it also and be proud of our boys, if only for a brief, unofficial moment!

Go Raps Go!
Working...
X