Would you? The Calderon Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes.

Jose Calderon in my opinion is the most under appreciated Raptors player of all time.

Jose's a very good player. Great shooter, great passer, great playmaker, great leader but people always talk about his weakness and that's his D. But the fact of the matter is, basketball is a team sport.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

He is a great backup & worth closer to his 10 million than Demar is.

Comment

I'd like to see him sign an extension and retire a Raptor. If we could move him in a package to return a star SF and then resign him in the off season would be incredible. Having your cake and eating it too is nice.

Comment

RAPresenting wrote: View Post
          I'd like to see him sign an extension and retire a Raptor. If we could move him in a package to return a star SF and then resign him in the off season would be incredible. Having your cake and eating it too is nice.
          +1.
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
            In my head, I actually read Jose's lines with a Spanish accent :|
            +1 me too
            No Dissrespect...
            With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.. You hear me BC?

Comment

I love Jose and would definitely throw an offer to him like that if I were the GM. I think he's ideally suited to coming off the bench, and as long as he and Lowry can peacefully coexist and they each accept their respective roles as first and second string PGs we wouldn't have to worry about point guard play for a while.

Comment

In light of what Demar got, I wouldn't accept anything less than 20 mil and 3 years! Crazy money's being tossed around.
                “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Working...
                X