Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT: Jay-Z's got 99 problems and the Raptors will make 100. Hit me! (vs BK Nets)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GT: Jay-Z's got 99 problems and the Raptors will make 100. Hit me! (vs BK Nets)

    Kleiza will not be in the building... has a "family matter" according to RapsPR

    Discuss and stuff.
    Last edited by theycallmeZZ; Sat Nov 3rd, 2012, 07:30 PM.
    TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

  • #2
    man they are having all kinds of sound and production issues with this opener, Jay cannot be happy. Least til he looks to his left.

    We've already won the battle of the mascots. The BK Knight is WEAK.
    LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      man BS rookie call on JV for his 2nd
      LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Wow, no doubt who the refs have been instructed to favour.

        Comment


        • #5
          did lopez cut the refs lawn before the game or something. what the fuck.

          Comment


          • #6
            Omg fields scored a basket!

            Comment


            • #7
              Pussy calls on Jonas, frustrated to see that
              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

              Comment


              • #8
                RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                Pussy calls on Jonas, frustrated to see that
                +1 that's bs.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Lowry on fire
                  Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    38 million dollar kid playin like it.
                    @Chr1st1anL

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      not a bad start
                      in masai we trust

                      water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Great 1st quarter. Time to see the benches go at it (advantage: Raps).
                        Don't hate me because I'm an optimist.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I'm not happy with defense though
                          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            38 million dollar kid playin like it.
                            Love seeing him come out to take good shots. Everything was a pretty good look but one of the early 17 footers. Still hate to see him launch the triple even though he hit the first one.
                            LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Not good start to the 2nd quarter
                              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X