X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heinz57
    replied
    ceez wrote: View Post
    he's been in the league 7 years now. 7! and they still keep talking about him having a "breakout" season. that should have happened in his 3rd or 4th year.

so to answer the question, yes.
    was going to say no... til i read your post... jesus christ, 7 years already...

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    Absolutely. He can still make minor changes here and there (better effort on D and boards), but largely what you see is what you will get. That said, if he was your 3rd guy, then you'd have a really good offence, but he isn't a #1 star player.

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    he's been in the league 7 years now. 7! and they still keep talking about him having a "breakout" season. that should have happened in his 3rd or 4th year.

so to answer the question, yes.

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    I thought he plateaued 4 years ago....
    *Bah-dum-bum* ZING

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    I thought he plateaued 4 years ago....

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    started a poll Has Bargnani Plateaued?

Has Bargnani Plateaued?

Yes
    78.05%
    No
    21.95%
    Before I merge this into the "Everything Bargnani" thread in a couple days, just thought I'd do a poll and discussion on what fans thought of Andrea now. Not really the "Face of the franchise" pressures like season's past now with DeMar and Lowry stepping up, but since camp started, following him through preseason and the first 5 games he definitely isn't the star fans once dreamt he'd be. Still a solid contributor to our team, but considering the pressure might have lessened this season compared to prior ones, did you kind of expect him to step up somewhat?

Just curious to know what the rest of your think.
Working...
X