X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
    Can't put the blame on Jose! he played his heart out, and the turnovers could be blamed on the other 4 guys for standing around watching. My question is why Gray instead of JV?
    Just wondering, did you listen to the game on radio?

As I said, he put up a great line and played well for the majority of the game. In the clutch, he blew it.

Leave a comment:

• Mediumcore
    replied
    Nevermind us hitting the panic button. The real question is how long before BC hits the panic button and looks for a trade?

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    I was actually kind of impressed how invisible Bargs went after halftime.

Leave a comment:

• wallz
    replied
    Matt52 wrote: View Post
    How did that dunk DD had not get called an and 1? I'm not going to shit on the refs other than that.

Raps gave away another win. Utah goes on 15-5 run to end the game.

This loss is on Calderon and Casey.

Calderon: great line, no question. But he had 4 turnovers in the final couple of minutes and OT. He choked. And what the fuck are you doing giving the ball to Gray in a pick and roll in a crowd?

Casey: End of regulation, game on the line, you go to Bargnani??????????? Did you not notice the career game going on by DeRozan? Fuck man. Seriously?
    Can't put the blame on Jose! he played his heart out, and the turnovers could be blamed on the other 4 guys for standing around watching. My question is why Gray instead of JV?

Leave a comment:

• KHD
    replied
    Matt52 wrote: View Post
    How did that dunk DD had not get called an and 1? I'm not going to shit on the refs other than that
    That was hardly the worst offense. The entire 4th quarter was a goddamn curb-stomping by the refs. I'll let my man Didier put it eloquently.

Leave a comment:

• Mediumcore
    replied
    Even a goat?

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    I would do just about anything for a swap of Bargnani for Millsap.

Leave a comment:

• wallz
    replied
    hotfuzz wrote: View Post
    I noticed one thing. Jazz repeatedly attacked bargnani and calderon on the pick and roll, two of our weakest defenders, and got anything they wanted. Had JV been in there instead of bargs, we might have been looking at a different result. It's not like AB did anything offensively anyways.
    I've been thinking the same thing. Barg was out of gas, he should have been taken out after the first OT

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    ceez wrote: View Post
    Today we spell redemption M-C-G-U-I-R-E
    Nevermind this

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    How did that dunk DD had not get called an and 1? I'm not going to shit on the refs other than that.

Raps gave away another win. Utah goes on 15-5 run to end the game.

This loss is on Calderon and Casey.

Calderon: great line, no question. But he had 4 turnovers in the final couple of minutes and OT. He choked. And what the fuck are you doing giving the ball to Gray in a pick and roll in a crowd?

Casey: End of regulation, game on the line, you go to Bargnani??????????? Did you not notice the career game going on by DeRozan? Fuck man. Seriously?

Leave a comment:

• hotfuzz
    replied
    I noticed one thing. Jazz repeatedly attacked bargnani and calderon on the pick and roll, two of our weakest defenders, and got anything they wanted. Had JV been in there instead of bargs, we might have been looking at a different result. It's not like AB did anything offensively anyways.

Leave a comment:

• draftedraptor
    replied
    I prefer Amir over Bargnani as our starting PF anyday.

Leave a comment:

• torch19
    replied
    KHD wrote: View Post
    Pretty hard to win when you're going 5 vs. 8.
    My thoughts exactly.

Leave a comment:

• KHD
    replied
    Pretty hard to win when you're going 5 vs. 8.

Leave a comment:

• wallz
    replied
    I'll need a therapist after this one

Leave a comment:

Working...
X