Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT: The Indy Rematch

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mediumcore wrote: View Post
    Amir played himself into the starting line up imo
    Agreed. there will be limited scoring from the bigs, but the defense will be solid. Bargs would thrive off the bench

    Comment


    • 5 fourth quarter points?

      That number salts a win like this.

      Comment


      • trap game

        Comment


        • Red and White wrote: View Post
          5 fourth quarter points?

          That number salts a win like this.
          Honestly, I wouldn't care if we went scorless as long as we get the W.
          Biggest Raptors fan from the Land Down Under

          @alexhaggispinch

          Toronto Raptors
          Sydney Swans, Melbourne Storm
          Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Stars, LA Angels of Anaheim

          Comment


          • alexaussie wrote: View Post
            Honestly, I wouldn't care if we went scorless as long as we get the W.
            +1

            Comment


            • enlightenment wrote: View Post
              Bargs HAS TO BE BOOTED from the starting line up. He is the only reason we didnt completely run away with this game.
              I like to see a lineup of(when everyone's healthy):

              JV
              Amir
              Fields
              DeRozan
              Lowry
              Mamba Mentality

              Comment


              • TRex wrote: View Post
                I like to see a lineup of(when everyone's healthy):

                JV
                Amir
                Fields
                DeRozan
                Lowry
                Lots of hustle points, but the worst front court in the NBA, offensively probably the worst of all time SF thru C.
                It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                Comment


                • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Lots of hustle points, but the worst front court in the NBA, offensively probably the worst of all time SF thru C.
                  At least untl JV becomes a double double machine

                  Comment


                  • A couple of quick thoughts:
                    Despite the big game yesterday, I was almost more impressed with DeMars game today because he was being guarded by guys the same size or bigger and still kept getting to the rim.

                    Not trying to pile on the mostly unfair blame on Bargnani, but when a player of his calibre plays this bad it's usually an indication of something being wrong. Either he is injured, or he is not liking that DD is now the number one option on offense with Lowry arguably the second option. Another theory I have is that BC has advised him that he is on the trading block.

                    Comment


                    • Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                      A couple of quick thoughts:
                      Despite the big game yesterday, I was almost more impressed with DeMars game today because he was being guarded by guys the same size or bigger and still kept getting to the rim.

                      Not trying to pile on the mostly unfair blame on Bargnani, but when a player of his calibre plays this bad it's usually an indication of something being wrong. Either he is injured, or he is not liking that DD is now the number one option on offense with Lowry arguably the second option. Another theory I have is that BC has advised him that he is on the trading block.

                      I agree with what you said about Demar, coming up big against a bigger Indiana team is quite impressive. And I hope your trading block theory is correct,, it would make sense since he is not being held accountable for his atrocious play of late. Gotta give him minutes to raise his value lol
                      Last edited by wallz; Tue Nov 13th, 2012, 11:06 PM.

                      Comment


                      • I really hope your trade value theory is correct man, i'm praying. Bargnani is a nice guy but we need to move on with a more gritty and energetic PF

                        Comment


                        • NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                          I really hope your trade value theory is correct man, i'm praying. Bargnani is a nice guy but we need to move on with a more gritty and energetic PF
                          Seriously, if Amir had offense (jumpshot and some post moves) at a level where you can actually call a play for him, he would be the ideal man for the starting 4 spot.
                          “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

                          -- Charles Barkley

                          Comment


                          • I've been saying it for a long time. This team needs a true POWER forward. An Al Jefferson type of player.
                            Mamba Mentality

                            Comment


                            • torch19 wrote: View Post
                              Seriously, if Amir had offense (jumpshot and some post moves) at a level where you can actually call a play for him, he would be the ideal man for the starting 4 spot.
                              Ya i wish man i wish. If he was just 1 inch taller he would have no problem getting his shot off. I say trade for someone like Millsap or J Smoove

                              Comment


                              • How many shots did the Pacers miss in the last minute of the game? Just brutal.

                                Jose was awesome. Valanciunas was solid. Derozan was okay. Amir was solid.

                                I have no idea how they won that game with that 4th quarter. Anyway, that's a nice win coming off Monday. No complaints tonight.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X