• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• minks77
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    WE LOSE= White Europeans, Laughably Overrated Sucking Everytime
    This is so stupid. Race? For real? How small your world must be. The raptors have been losing behind the efforts of all kinds of NBA players regardless of race.

As much as I loved me some Keon he was a classic example of a player overrated by the home fans and when he left Toronto what did he do and where did he go? Yup, straight out of the NBA, down the road in a swervy line all the way to jail. Again and again and again. Drives drunk, skips bail, fails to show in court, beats his gf, gets busted on conspiracy charges... talk about a loser, yeesh. He sucks almost as much as your acronym.

Leave a comment:

• ReubenJRD
    replied
    Well, when Casey is continuously trying to force feed everything to Bargnani, and leaving Calderon - who's been abysmal - on the floor late, it's not really winning games.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    this team really needs to win some close games. it is getting really shitty with all the fourth quarter meltdowns. i think a big part of the step forward is on bc. he has to take some of the decisions out of dcs' hands. he should have 9 "clear" rotation players and a bunch of depth/matchup players. other than the starting 5 no one knows how much playing time they are going top get and it is hurting everyone. "making your minutes count and not counting your minutes" is fine to a point. that mantra is more for players who aren't rotation material. no way ed and ross should be averaging less than 10 minutes a game.

anyone smarter than me know when the free agents from this year are allowed to be traded? is it in december? i think thats generally when shit starts to hit the fan.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    What? Do those players play on our team? Not to mention only 2 of the 4 are all stars that have won anything...very odd..
    i missed when your sweeping generality excluded other teams white europeans. pardon my ignorance

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    e2thed wrote: View Post
    Shitty joke from a drunk.....

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Craiger wrote: View Post
    its not a culture of losing, its a culture of lack of talent
    I agree but they do have some talent though. JV, Ross, DeRozan, Lowry and Calderon. That's legit talent right there. Problem is, the rest of the roster is full of stiffs. Poorly assembled. Colangelo you readin this?

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    are we racist now? parker, kirilenko, nowitzki, rubio
    What? Do those players play on our team? Not to mention only 2 of the 4 are all stars that have won anything...very odd..

Leave a comment:

• e2thed
    replied
    Shitty joke from a drunk.....

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    He's looking like an elite prospect

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Good. JV is just insane, imagine how good he'll be in 2 or 3 years! god damn
    Agreed. I could see him finishing above 12 ppg and 8 reb this season even. He's getting better every game and if we let him finish more we could see a lot from him. I could see 17 pts 11 reb next year, and more the year after. Excited for that at least.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    are we racist now? parker, kirilenko, nowitzki, rubio

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    And Kleiza to a lesser extent. No, JV not included he's got a way different make up and will hopefully be part of the new culture.
    Good. JV is just insane, imagine how good he'll be in 2 or 3 years! god damn

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    i hope you mean calderon and bargnani and not JV
    And Kleiza to a lesser extent. No, JV not included he's got a way different make up and will hopefully be part of the new culture.

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    i hope you mean calderon and bargnani and not JV

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    Lets face it, everyone hates the raptors. Every close game we lost is all cause of the refs, i can give that to u in writing. The footage is all there. Can't wait till david stern retires, hopefully then the league won't be such a joke.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X