Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bargnina Sucks! El Mago is a All-Star.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bargnina Sucks! El Mago is a All-Star.

    Yep, I think I've discovered.the problem. If only El Malgo showed up instead of Bargnani. One is a magician & the other is a enigma more puzzling then women But seriously, if El Mago consistently showed up the team could start to find an identity.

    I know this is asking a lot but the game plan is built around this happening now. The team is waiting for El Mago to take the wheel & be a leader but I think this is his last year to prove himself. If (knock on wood) Bargnani can have a full healthy season, find his rhythm & magic hands he can get rid of some of these haters... maybe make an All-Star game soon. But if things don't progress this year he'll forever be labeled as a 2nd option with the ability to go on HUGE streaks.

    He was drafted in a weak draft so it's hard to knock him for being #1. Rondo & Roy were both diamonds in the rough and one didn't pan out. LaMarcus Aldridge would be the solid argument for number 1... But who wouldn't have took the Seven Foot Italian from Rome who could bomb 3's, dribble drive, pass and hit free throws?....however Kyle Lawry was also in that draft too...just saying.

  • #2
    Bargnani's shot has gotten a bit better the last couple games. Hopefully he can keep it up...

    Comment


    • #3
      Hopefully we can trade his lazy ass so we can start Ed Davis. You could drop 50 everynight but if you cant play D then you can just F off

      Comment


      • #4
        He played D pretty well tonight.

        Comment


        • #5
          RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
          He played D pretty well tonight.
          He was garbage as always. If he played good D we should've won

          Comment


          • #6
            man who feels that bargnani should be able to do this every night... he didnt seem like he was working THAT hard, just harder than usual..
            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

            Comment


            • #7
              NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
              He was garbage as always. If he played good D we should've won
              Bargs was definitely not the reason we lost. You have to be blind to be blame him for this loss.

              Comment


              • #8
                NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                He was garbage as always. If he played good D we should've won
                Seriously man? Your gonna pin this on him? NoProps you gotta be more reasonable then this...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Been hard on Bargs the last couple of games but Bargs tonight played like the Bargs of last year. Easily the Raps best player tonight. But in typical Raps fashion they always stay away from the hot guy down the stretch.
                  Mamba Mentality

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    RAPresenting wrote: View Post
                    Seriously man? Your gonna pin this on him? NoProps you gotta be more reasonable then this...
                    Well everyone but Ed played like crap so i guess i cant blame him.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                      Well everyone but Ed played like crap so i guess i cant blame him.
                      Your right about Ed playing well but Andrea had a very good game. I know you hate the guy but when credit is due you gotta give it otherwise your gonna be like Tim W and I don't want that lol.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        TRex wrote: View Post
                        Been hard on Bargs the last couple of games but Bargs tonight played like the Bargs of last year. Easily the Raps best player tonight. But in typical Raps fashion they always stay away from the hot guy down the stretch.
                        Its true, he had the same look in his eyes.
                        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I'm just done with Bargnani now. Actually the entire organization is pissing me off. In the off season and after last season ended everyone is like "playoffs, playoffs!" and now we start off 3 -10 with no chance at making the playoffs. I watch 2 years of garbage ball for this? might as well continue watching for the next 2 hoping they get something done(which they probably won't)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                            I'm just done with Bargnani now. Actually the entire organization is pissing me off. In the off season and after last season ended everyone is like "playoffs, playoffs!" and now we start off 3 -10 with no chance at making the playoffs. I watch 2 years of garbage ball for this? might as well continue watching for the next 2 hoping they get something done(which they probably won't)
                            I feel ya with the organization. It's frustrating watching a perennial loser but at the end of the day there is some positives. Raptors have numerous young pieces who are improving and are getting closer. The future is brighter then it's been in a long time. Losses are frustrating but as long as the young guys are learning from it then it'll be better long term.

                            #CaseyGiveJVRoss&EdSomeMoreBurn

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                              He was garbage as always. If he played good D we should've won
                              Bargs played great D tonight, what were you watching? He put the team on his back.

                              On the other hand, DeRozan only made a mess of a drive a couple times tonight, far below his career average of "always"
                              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X