Stupid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid

Raptors overall/help defence - stupid. It feels like i'm watching Jay Triano's Raptors all over again.
    Lowry chucking up unnecessary 3's - stupid. This happens all the time specially in the 4th. His shot selection is brutal.
    Amir Johnson shooting jumpers/wide open 3's - stupid. There's a reason teams leaves him wide open. I don't think Amir knows why.
    McGuire starting - stupid. Nothing else to say here. Ross or Kleiza should be starting. And after tonight's game, Ross for sure should be starting.
    Bargnani still a Raptor - stupid. His effort on defence and rebounding the ball is really something else. Worst rebounding big in the history of the game. This guy is getting 30-35mins of playing time and he's only averaging 4 rebounds a game. LOL.
    2 PG's on the floor at the same time - stupid. It NEVER works period.
    Jump shot after jump shot after jump shot - stupid. This happens all the time specially in the 4th. They just always looks so confused comes crunch time.
    Mamba Mentality

Thanks for articulating everything I was thinking tonight. Agree with every single point.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
      Raptors overall/help defence - stupid. It feels like i'm watching Jay Triano's Raptors all over again.
      Lowry chucking up unnecessary 3's - stupid. This happens all the time specially in the 4th. His shot selection is brutal.
      Amir Johnson shooting jumpers/wide open 3's - stupid. There's a reason teams leaves him wide open. I don't think Amir knows why.
      McGuire starting - stupid. Nothing else to say here. Ross or Kleiza should be starting. And after tonight's game, Ross for sure should be starting.
      Bargnani still a Raptor - stupid. His effort on defence and rebounding the ball is really something else. Worst rebounding big in the history of the game. This guy is getting 30-35mins of playing time and he's only averaging 4 rebounds a game. LOL.
      2 PG's on the floor at the same time - stupid. It NEVER works period.
      Jump shot after jump shot after jump shot - stupid. This happens all the time specially in the 4th. They just always looks so confused comes crunch time.
      Me getting excited over the off season and not been able to wait until to I could watch some Raps games again - STUPID !!!!!
      Last edited by OzRapFan; Wed Nov 28, 2012, 01:30 AM.

Comment

2012 man. How time flies. Toronto was a great city back then
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          2012 man. How time flies. Toronto was a great city back then
          90s were the best time.

Comment

LOL

Let's do this again shall we?

Raptors not firing Darko - stupid!
            Raptors trading a lottery pick for Poeltl - stupid!
            Raptors keeps bringing in low IQ guys who can't shoot like McDaniels - stupid!
            Raptors trading Siakam and not even getting any of the Pacers good young players - stupid!
            Last edited by The Great One; Tue May 21, 2024, 04:45 PM.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
              LOL

Raptors trading Siakam and not even getting any of the Pacers good young players - stupid!
              Wait ... are you TRex?!

The good ol' days.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post

Wait ... are you TRex?!

The good ol' days.
                lol. At least we know T-Rex isn’t an AI bot. AI actually evolves. T-Rex posting hasn’t changed one iota.

Comment

Who even was McGuire? Can’t seem to place that one.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    Who even was McGuire? Can’t seem to place that one.
                    This guy

https://www.basketball-reference.com...mcguido01.html

He was waived 3 days after the TRex post.
                    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post

This guy

https://www.basketball-reference.com...mcguido01.html

He was waived 3 days after the TRex post.
                      Thx. I feel I’m allowed to take a mulligan on that one.

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
                        LOL

Why keep saying Raptors….just say masai and add it to the fire masai thread. We’ve been blaming players, coaches, covid and everything else for four years now the last year was masais year and it was a flop. The team isnt good and we’re now hoping a pick will make a difference when half the league has a higher pick than we do. Many others that dont have a better pick have a good team already. Its time for masai to go

Comment

Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post

Why keep saying Raptors….just say masai and add it to the fire masai thread. We’ve been blaming players, coaches, covid and everything else for four years now the last year was masais year and it was a flop. The team isnt good and we’re now hoping a pick will make a difference when half the league has a higher pick than we do. Many others that dont have a better pick have a good team already. Its time for masai to go
                          I never said fire Masai in the Masai Ujiri thread. I don't even know where that thread is now. It's probably 5-10 pages back. I'm not digging that thread back up.

As much as I criticized Masai in the Masai Ujiri thread, I dont want him fired.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                          X