Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is T - Ross one of the fastest runners in the NBA?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is T - Ross one of the fastest runners in the NBA?

    Man, watching this kid run up and down the floor last night, I swear he has got to be the fastest, if not one of the fastest runner in the NBA. He does it so effortlessly it's crazy.

    I think I am going to start calling him T-BOLT! This kid is fast.

    Who do you guys think is the fastest runner in the NBA?

  • #2
    I think Rose is still considered the fastest.
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

    Comment


    • #3
      I disagree, Westbrook is my eyes is the fastest.

      Although, Ross is definitely a fast runner.

      Comment


      • #4
        Harrison Barnes was the fastest coming out of the combines.

        Comment


        • #5
          And don't forget John Wall.. he's got to be faster than either Rose or Westbrook.

          Comment


          • #6
            they need to do a court-length sprint for us.
            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

            Comment


            • #7
              A 100-metre dash between LeBron James, Russel Westbrook, Derrick Rose, Darren Collison, John Wall, and Rajon Rondo. Damn!

              Comment


              • #8
                Colangelo is a pretty fast too, in terms of pulling a fast one over all us Raptor fans.
                your pal,
                ebrian

                Comment


                • #9
                  ebrian wrote: View Post
                  colangelo is a pretty fast too, in terms of pulling a fast one over all us raptor fans.
                  haha! +1.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    man it's good to see what ross can do with some minutes
                    in masai we trust

                    water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
                      Man, watching this kid run up and down the floor last night, I swear he has got to be the fastest, if not one of the fastest runner in the NBA. He does it so effortlessly it's crazy.

                      I think I am going to start calling him T-BOLT! This kid is fast.

                      Who do you guys think is the fastest runner in the NBA?
                      Not only fast but damn that kid can jump far. Both his dunks as soon as he took off I cringed thinking he jumped way too far from the rim and both times he dunked with ease.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        enlightenment wrote: View Post
                        they need to do a court-length sprint for us.
                        Yes, during the all star. A speed dribble up court and basket made. Or sprint dribble and pull up jumper at free throw line.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                          A 100-metre dash between LeBron James, Russel Westbrook, Derrick Rose, Darren Collison, John Wall, and Rajon Rondo. Damn!
                          Include Zaza Pachulia to this competition, just for fun
                          (Sorry for poor English )

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            japetas wrote: View Post
                            Include Zaza Pachulia to this competition, just for fun
                            He comes in last

                            "NOTHING EASY"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Lebron is the fastest in the league, his strides are alien like and he's built like Ray Lewis.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X