X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tucas
    replied
    Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
    I wonder how long this "honeymoon" lasts?
    When's our next game?

Leave a comment:

• Raúl
    replied
    By waiving McGuire, Toronto lost his only pure SF in the roster. Pietrus, Field, Anderson, DeRozan and Ross are all SG. They can give you some minutes at the SF but none of them are the answer.

Kleiza has the body and the skills to be a SF, but he's been used also as a PF.

Leave a comment:

• Eric Akshinthala
    replied
    Lets not get carried away by his 1 st game. That being said though, the fact that he is calm and composed(things people attribute to experience) could mean that it's because he hasn't been on the Raptors team. It'll be interesting to see how he behaves after maybe 10 games.

Leave a comment:

• Mediumcore
    replied
    He looked good by not making as many mistakes as the other sf's do. His experience should prove valuable.

Leave a comment:

• KHD
    replied
    He had a poor game offensively, and yet he seemed to bring a level of composure to the team that has been sorely lacking. Hopefully it continues. Pietrus has always been one of my favourite players.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    You read my mind.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Over/Under 2 weeks. The hate awaits.

Leave a comment:

• phiLLy
    replied
    Agreed. If our wings come back to full health, and play like they're supposed to...I'd like to see some moves by BC.

Leave a comment:

• phillythekid
    replied
    NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    He's going to be better
    I'm cautiously optimistic about that. Hoping his return doesn't cut back on TRoss's minutes too much, I like what he's shown in the last few games. Seems to me like you've got six wings all capable of starting when healthy (emphasize capable, not deserving). I'd say trade some of that depth for other positions, but most almost every position has depth. Maybe its time to package depth for a player with more impact??

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
    I agree, I still feel if Landry comes back to his regular shooting form, plays AT LEAST like he did in pre-season, we'll get some really good minutes out of him. I still expect him to be the starter.
    He's going to be better

Leave a comment:

• ReubenJRD
    replied
    NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    wayy to early to say he's better than fields. I have high hopes for my man Landry
    I agree, I still feel if Landry comes back to his regular shooting form, plays AT LEAST like he did in pre-season, we'll get some really good minutes out of him. I still expect him to be the starter.

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    Pietrus > Fields
    Pietrus > Anderson
    Pietrus > Kleiza
    wayy to early to say he's better than fields. I have high hopes for my man Landry

Leave a comment:

• wtfraps
    replied
    +1

Leave a comment:

• enlightenment
    replied
    Raptors always need that underdog from nowhere player to light it up!

Leave a comment:

• Balls of Steel
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X