Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BasketballCrush
    replied
    You know the hockey tools at TSN are proud of this story.

Most sports outlets would keep these numbers hush hush, but not the hockey tools, they need to make sure that the market knows that their continued ignorance is the right approach all along. (self fulfilling prophecy)

They would even cut off their own foot just to prove that hopping one legged was the best option from the start.
    Last edited by BasketballCrush; Wed Dec 5, 2012, 04:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• minks77
    replied
    Matt52 wrote: View Post
    That would help me greatly financially. The only thing keeping me paying for my TV package is the Raptors. Cancel that and stream all the games via LeaguePass. And no more Matt and Leo!
    I stream em all on LP and still get way too many Mat and Leo games. It's got me dyin for a Jack "HELLLLL-LOOOOWW" the best is when they switch feeds for whatever reason AWAY from Matt n Leo to the opponents feed

Leave a comment:

• RAPresenting
    replied
    Matt52 wrote: View Post
    That would help me greatly financially. The only thing keeping me paying for my TV package is the Raptors. Cancel that and stream all the games via LeaguePass. And no more Matt and Leo!
    Don't tease me....

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    slaw wrote: View Post
    That sounds ridiculously low. Even for a west coast game on TSN2.

On a related note, I cannot find tv ratings for Canada anywhere. Anywhere. Anybody know where to find them?
    I believe Canadian media outlets use a service called BBM to generate television ratings for Canadian programs. In the US they use a similar service called Nielsen.

I don't believe all of these results are made public as both services require a membership that these media outlets would have.

BBM/Nielsen/etc may produce a top 30 list which goes public but to get ratings for a specific program on a specific day, I don't think it is something the general public can get access to. At least I have never been able to figure it out.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    knickz wrote: View Post
    rogers will own the score in the spring, basketball is going to get buried in this country.

Leave a comment:

• knickz
    replied
    rogers will own the score in the spring, basketball is going to get buried in this country.

Leave a comment:

• knickz
    replied
    Beaverboi wrote: View Post
    Isn't that everyone that works for TSN??
    well said my friend. a friend of mine knew a guy that worked at tsn who moved to the states because they try and brainwash you with hockey at tsn. i know they own the rights to the team now but it was so much better when they didn't.

Leave a comment:

• Beaverboi
    replied
    Pill wrote: View Post
    I would imagine it was somehow brought up by someone with a hockey agenda.
    Isn't that everyone that works for TSN??

Leave a comment:

• Pill
    replied
    Cable/Satellite providers that own the team puts the game behind a cable/satellite package paywall. Shocked.

It was up against Monday Night Football which everyone who gets TSN2 can watch. In what context was this mentioned on TSN radio? I would imagine it was somehow brought up by someone with a hockey agenda.

Leave a comment:

• knickz
    replied
    DirtyMikeSeaver wrote: View Post
    According to TSN Radio, that's the amount of people that watched the game last night. Now that's comedy.
    what do those turds expect when a large number of the fan base can't even watch the gams. good thin we have first row sports

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    That sounds ridiculously low. Even for a west coast game on TSN2.

On a related note, I cannot find tv ratings for Canada anywhere. Anywhere. Anybody know where to find them?

Leave a comment:

• d749
    replied
    then maybe they shouldnt put the damn game on tsn2

Leave a comment:

• IamNotAmirJohnson
    replied
    23,000 is the number of close losses before we figure out how to 1: plan a game winning play, or 2: draft or trade for someone who can actually execute a game winning play...number is accurate to + or - 20,000...

Leave a comment:

• WJF
    replied
    DirtyMikeSeaver wrote: View Post
    According to TSN Radio, that's the amount of people that watched the game last night. Now that's comedy.
    I would like to see that number confirmed.

Leave a comment:

• CalgaryRapsFan
    replied
    NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    No...just no. Bargnani yea but DeRozan no. He is quite efficient on most nights
    lol I was only teasing... if they both improved their efficiency consistently, we might actually be half decent

Leave a comment:

Working...
X