• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• psrs1
    replied
    footie wrote: View Post
    http://www.gazzetta.it/Nba/14-12-201...95957823.shtml

He said we are playin' like the worst NBA team..."nothing to say I'm doing bad like the rest of the team if you loose in the way we are doing can't be all my fault , I can't control the trades talkin' it's up to the manager ect"...all the rest about the management ect I don't know where they taking it from , he never said anything about it in the audio ...

In the end of the day sucks to support the Raptors you can blame BC , Bargnani Casey ect , in the end BC is the one who drafted Val, Davis and Ross that everybody loves he screwed up maybe with Fields but he tried to get Nash , he tried to get Chandler but MJ blocked the freakin' trade giving the title to Dallas ...you can all blame everyone or nobody !
    Unfortunately trying and succeeding are two different things.

Leave a comment:

• psrs1
    replied
    BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
    Gauging by his anger, I believe he got misquoted too.
    Wish he had as much anger about losing and poor play.....he seems to care more about what Italian media says than how he performs on the court...he has to go....no heart no mental toughness.

Leave a comment:

• BasketballCrush
    replied

still a top story on ESPN, Andrea Bargnani: Raptors are worst in NBA
    Last edited by BasketballCrush; Sat Dec 15, 2012, 06:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• footie
    replied
    http://www.gazzetta.it/Nba/14-12-201...95957823.shtml

He said we are playin' like the worst NBA team..."nothing to say I'm doing bad like the rest of the team if you loose in the way we are doing can't be all my fault , I can't control the trades talkin' it's up to the manager ect"...all the rest about the management ect I don't know where they taking it from , he never said anything about it in the audio ...

In the end of the day sucks to support the Raptors you can blame BC , Bargnani Casey ect , in the end BC is the one who drafted Val, Davis and Ross that everybody loves he screwed up maybe with Fields but he tried to get Nash , he tried to get Chandler but MJ blocked the freakin' trade giving the title to Dallas ...you can all blame everyone or nobody !
    Last edited by footie; Sat Dec 15, 2012, 07:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Yup. Seems like he's pretty emotional in his interviews today.

Leave a comment:

• BasketballCrush
    replied
    Gauging by his anger, I believe he got misquoted too.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    started a topic Bargnani misquoted

Bargnani misquoted

Some quotes from Bargs today:

Bargnani today: "Nobody is satisfied. Not me, not DeMar, not coach, that was my sentence pretty good answer to a pretty stupid question."

"I’m not going to go over every single crap that was in there, I just wanted to clarify for all you media guys that specific sentence."

"Going to have people look over it+take care of the other stuff, because I don’t think some people can afford to change my words like that."

Not a big AB fan but i believe him.
Working...
X