X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KHD
    replied
    BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
    Jose said he is not coming back, might as well get as much for him as we can, nice to see him making himself more attractive.
    Source?

Leave a comment:

• BasketballCrush
    replied
    Jose said he is not coming back, might as well get as much for him as we can, nice to see him making himself more attractive.

Leave a comment:

• hotfuzz
    replied
    qb5PHILA@hotmail.com wrote: View Post
    Maybe the focus shouldn't be on Jose's trade value but rather how he helps this team, and the way I see it, he has done and is doing way more for this team than Lowry. Rather than trade the player who best fits the Casey's team-first philosophy and gives us the best chance to win, maybe we should look at trading the guy who's probably gonna bolt in a couple of years. I'm not saying that Lowry isn't the better talent, just that he doesn't fit this team.
    I love Jose. He is the ultimate professional and the kind of guy every team wants. But, he's way too injury prone to be given the starting gig. I can guarantee you an injury is around the corner.

Sell high, buy low my friend.

Leave a comment:

• enlightenment
    replied
    I cant see us paying him for than 6 mil for his services.

Leave a comment:

• KHD
    replied
    Trading Jose would be the right move from a "tank now, reap rewards later" perspective. But damn it all, I want him to be a career Raptor.

Leave a comment:

• enlightenment
    replied
    guys you always trade when the irons hot.

Jose with 2 triple doubles, will net some GREAT rewards. I feel we can do better than Gasol with Bargs + Jose now.

Leave a comment:

• qb5PHILA@hotmail.com
    replied
    hotfuzz wrote: View Post
    Jose's trade value just sky-rocketed.
    Maybe the focus shouldn't be on Jose's trade value but rather how he helps this team, and the way I see it, he has done and is doing way more for this team than Lowry. Rather than trade the player who best fits the Casey's team-first philosophy and gives us the best chance to win, maybe we should look at trading the guy who's probably gonna bolt in a couple of years. I'm not saying that Lowry isn't the better talent, just that he doesn't fit this team.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Nice to see the rookies getting rookie minutes for a win. Casey really rides DeRozan and Calderon. They do make a great offensive backcourt this season. There is something to be said for continuity. i.e. "building."

Leave a comment:

• hotfuzz
    replied
    KHD wrote: View Post
    Remind me again why Jose isn't a starting point guard?
    He's too injury prone, which is funny because Lowry is as well.

Leave a comment:

• Sam17
    replied
    Kyle who?

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    If the Raps can win the next few too, fans can crow for Jose the All-Star. :-D

Then trade him? Hmmmn.

Leave a comment:

• Ambidextrious
    replied
    bravo! raptors truly played a great game! jose was absolutely astounding
    Last edited by Ambidextrious; Sun Dec 16, 2012, 04:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• enlightenment
    replied
    BEST GAME EVER.

The refs were so biased, and we played SO much better than the point differential shows.

Leave a comment:

• KHD
    replied
    Remind me again why Jose isn't a starting point guard?

Leave a comment:

• e2thed
    replied
    Jose is the Raptors PG killer, he needs to start even if Lowry is healthy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X