Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some Observations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Some Observations

    1.) If DeRozan can hold his rebound rate and improve his body just a bit more. Their is no reason he can't be our starting 3 next year

    2.) Terrence Ross is a fantastic defender and should be our starting SG by the beginning of next season

    3.) Boss Davis is killing it of late and is increasingly making Bargnani irrelevant

    4.) Even though Calderon is our best trade bait at the moment. We really need to resign him. He is fantastic PG insurance and can play off guard as well.
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

  • #2
    How much do you want to resign Calderon for?
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

    Comment


    • #3
      enlightenment wrote: View Post
      How much do you want to resign Calderon for?
      Don't even bother estimating the amount,, I can't even count how many times we've been wrong in predicting Colangelo's decisions

      Comment


      • #4
        3 years 20 mill. 4th year team option.
        Welp, that sucked.

        Comment


        • #5
          c_bcm wrote: View Post
          3 years 20 mill. 4th year team option.
          Brian Colaenglo we know this is you typing cause only you would offer that amount for over hype backup.....6.5 mil a year umm i dont think so...0.o

          Comment


          • #6
            My observation the last 3 games:

            The Raps are a much better team without Bargnani AND Lowry. I'm haven't given up on Lowry yet but he really needs to change the way he play. The team is just so much better offensively with a pass first PG like Jose.

            Defensively, what can i say? they're competing hard, they're communicating, they're playing with passion. They look like an NBA team again.
            Is this the dagger!!!?

            Comment


            • #7
              Bargnani, Ross and Lowry for Derrick Williams and Rubio.

              my dream.

              Comment


              • #8
                pesterm1 wrote: View Post
                Bargnani, Ross and Lowry for Derrick Williams and Rubio.

                my dream.
                Seriously? Lowry plays what, 15 games with a new team (a chunk while injured) and now he is pretty much worth less than Rubio? Jeez.

                You gotta give him a bit more time than that...

                Comment


                • #9
                  I think if we could do it. Then we should try to trade Lowry for Jennings, that would be a dream come true. I love Lowry but if that trade is available then BC should do it in a heartbeat. Jennings needs a change of scenery and him and DeRozan would tear it up!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    How quickly people jump ship you guys realize Lowry played at an allstar level in those 1st 3 games easily putting up 17 7 7 a night. Give us a healthy Lowry in a line up that doesnt have to bother with Bargnani and he will provide what was advertised. Let the poor guy heal up in the mean time good job calderon, now please provide this off the bench as well.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Here what I observed: 1.) Bargnani looks great in a suit. 2.) Lowry doesn't need to be traded or need to come off the bench to earn his rightful spot as the starter of this team. 3.) Lets not talk about Calderon's extension. He had a great game. He increased his value as a trade commodity moving forward.
                      “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                        Here what I observed: 1.) Bargnani looks great in a suit. 2.) Lowry doesn't need to be traded or need to come off the bench to earn his rightful spot as the starter of this team. 3.) Lets not talk about Calderon's extension. He had a great game. He increased his value as a trade commodity moving forward.
                        You're right Lowry doesn't look as good in a suit, but this was his best game so far this season. First time his teammates have had as many touches as he has.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          thead wrote: View Post
                          1.) If DeRozan can hold his rebound rate and improve his body just a bit more. Their is no reason he can't be our starting 3 next year

                          2.) Terrence Ross is a fantastic defender and should be our starting SG by the beginning of next season

                          3.) Boss Davis is killing it of late and is increasingly making Bargnani irrelevant

                          4.) Even though Calderon is our best trade bait at the moment. We really need to resign him. He is fantastic PG insurance and can play off guard as well.
                          Agree with first 3 points. Strongly disagree with fourth point. Jose will get exposed defensively ....two good games increase his trade value but he needs to go.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Jkwasia wrote: View Post
                            Brian Colaenglo we know this is you typing cause only you would offer that amount for over hype backup.....6.5 mil a year umm i dont think so...0.o
                            Lol

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I like what Davis is doing. He's making best use of the opportunity. I hope he continues and establishes himself as a Starter.

                              Regarding an extension for Jose, I doubt he'll resign after what he's gone through as a Raptor.
                              Attitude Is A Choice.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X