Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some Observations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    My Observations:

    1 - Demar Derozan is our most consistent player on this team so far this season. Not to mention our best player on the court. He's scoring in different ways, and his defense and other aspects of the game has improved significantly (check my post on the 'Everything DeChosen' thread.)

    2 - The offense flows much better in the game with Jose Calderon as the starting point guard, more ball movement, and Calderon gets it to the hot hand every time down the floor, rather than quick shots with 21 seconds on the shot-clock.

    3 - Seeing as Jose starts, people would think the defense would regress more, but, with Ed in the lineup, our inside defense has been sensational. We had a season high # of blocks yesterday! 13 blocks I believe?! (Correct me if mistaken). If our perimeter D is blown by, not much worry for you know Ed and Jonas will be there.

    4 - Ed Davis has been wonderful in extended minutes. The rebounding, the blocked shots, the great position he puts himself in offensively. Also, his intensity has seemed to rack up a lot more. I've observed that in all the trash talk he gives to guys when he blocks shots, or dunks the ball. You guys should seriously look up the Ed dunk where after he lands, he says something to Harden and gives him a stare.

    5 - Terrence Ross. Must I say anything? Our future is bright with Derozan, leading the way, followed by Ed, JV, and Ross.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

    Comment


    • #32
      'Boss Davis' and that picture, hahahaha
      in masai we trust

      water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

      Comment


      • #33
        My observations

        1) People need to stop dissing Lowry so early just because Jose's had a few good games.
        2) We need get a few picks back with these trades (if we do any)
        in masai we trust

        water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

        Comment


        • #34
          koncept wrote: View Post
          My observations

          1) People need to stop dissing Lowry so early just because Jose's had a few good games.
          2) We need get a few picks back with these trades (if we do any)
          +1 lowry is the nicest player we have had in a while. his game is wicked

          Comment

          Working...
          X