• Show
Clear All

• connected
    replied
    Also Ray Allen though he's getting older and has taken a back seat in Miami

Leave a comment:

• mountio
    replied
    In terms of PER, for what its worth, Wade, Lou Willams, Jordan Crawford, Ben Gordon, Gerald Henderson, Ray Allen, JR Smith and JJ Redick are ahead of Demar - making him 9th. Monte Ellis is listed as a PG, but really a SG - hes ahead of DD too. Joe Johnson is below, but I think universally thought of as a pretty good player (notwithstanding the contract)
    Not that PER is the be all and end all .. but Id say a couple of those guys are for sure below DD (Henderson, Reddick, Allen (although hes a specialized player) - but I think its reasonable to say DD is top 5 .. top 2 you can twist the argument, but a little tougher ..
    Last edited by mountio; Sun Dec 30, 2012, 01:30 PM. Reason: missed Ellis and JJ

Leave a comment:

• connected
    replied
    Don't forget Joe Johnson and Monta Ellis ... Affalo and J.R. Smith would get a say just because of their two way play (but would rather have DeMar)

Leave a comment:

• hateslosing
    replied
    I'd say he's at least top 5 in the east and there is an argument for top 2. Jrue Holiday and Wade are both up there with him, but that position is very weak in the east. He needs to shoot a better percentage and get his efficiency up, but I can see where he's coming from.

Why does it matter if he's a respected source? He's giving an opinion and is listened to by a lot of people, this isn't a news story.

Edit: Holiday is a point guard....So no, in terms of pure shooting guards, I'd say Demar is top two. Now if you talk about wings he moves down the list with Lebron, Paul George, and George Hill all being in there as well.
    Last edited by hateslosing; Sun Dec 30, 2012, 01:14 PM. Reason: stupid

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    RandomGuy wrote: View Post
    Is Michael Wallace respected source?
    Respected is questionable, I honestly don't know the answer.

But he does give his views on the largest NBA/sports platform in the United States: ESPN.

Leave a comment:

• RandomGuy
    replied
    Is Michael Wallace respected source?

Leave a comment:

• why_you_mad_tho
    started a topic DeRozan is the 2nd best SG in the East

DeRozan is the 2nd best SG in the East

Michael Wallace ‏@WallaceNBA_ESPN

More I see him, more I'm convinced DeRozan is quietly 2nd-best SG in the East. He just doesn't get much attn in Toronto
    Come at me
Working...
X