No announcement yet.

Mitchell had restrictions when coaching Bargnani

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    I have heard about the Mo Pete/Bargnani thing too. I just dont know how true it is. Cant remember how i heard it initially but I do remember the broadcast in which they mentioned it.


    • #32
      Yahoo writes about the smitch - bargs topic.
      in masai we trust

      water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%


      • #33
        pcrombeen wrote: View Post
        Not sure that making your old GM look like a schmuck is the best way to land a new coaching gig..
        Sometimes you need to call a spade a spade.


        • #34
          If Mitchell were to score another head coaching gig he would have done it by now. He's won a COY and I've never once heard his name bandied about in any legitimate rumors about coaching vacancies. The reality is he'll probably never be a coach again.

          With comments like this though, he's providing a disservice to the Toronto Raptors because it further lowers Bargnani's trade value. While I don't doubt the truth to anything he's said, but these comments are like he's burned bridges and then decided to throw in a grenade just in case there was any chance of repairing it.
          your pal,