Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Moore on Raptors and Raptors fans

http://raptorsrepublic.com/2013/01/0...-moore-of-cbs/

Just curious to hear what people think of this.. Personally, i cant help but agree with alot of what he says but his condescending, drag-queenish and diva-like dramatic tone just irks me.

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
    http://raptorsrepublic.com/2013/01/0...-moore-of-cbs/

Just curious to hear what people think of this.. Personally, i cant help but agree with alot of what he says but his condescending, drag-queenish and diva-like dramatic tone just irks me.
    Prob my fav rapcast so far. I agreed with almost everything he said too. I like the part about Bargs . I agree Bargs has to go for everyone's good but to blame all the team's struggles on him is foolish. Also made me think about how fans tend to gravitate towards the blue collar type players after being stuck with guys like VC and Bargs for enough years.
    Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
      Prob my fav rapcast so far. I agreed with almost everything he said too. I like the part about Bargs . I agree Bargs has to go for everyone's good but to blame all the team's struggles on him is foolish. Also made me think about how fans tend to gravitate towards the blue collar type players after being stuck with guys like VC and Bargs for enough years.
      Couldnt agree more. I said it a lot in the comments section, but this is hands down the best rapcast Ive ever heard. Im not sure if this guys follows the raps closely or just has very astute observations, but I was literally nodding my head the whole time in agreement. He doesnt necessarily pull punches with the way he delivers his message .. but its hard to disagree with much of what he says (although one guy in the comment section is going crazy over the insinuation that CB, while obviously not as lazy as VC or AB was still not exactly an "energy" or "hardworking" type)

Comment

Also if you're so inclined Matt and Liston were going at it on Twitter today, no holds barred! He did not like Liston's article.
        Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
          Also if you're so inclined Matt and Liston were going at it on Twitter today, no holds barred! He did not like Liston's article.
          Matt and I are more on the same page than one may think. I definitely see more positive value in Amir Johnson in the analytics I use versus his observations, but generally we're close. He just believes I'm pinning too much on Bargnani - which isn't the case. Obviously, its a team game and Bargnani's talented - but he has overall not had the impact one would want from him.
          http://twitter.com/Liston

Comment

Working...
          X